Thule RideOn 9502 2 Bike Towball Carrier
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Thule RideOn 9502 2 Bike Towball Carrier
The Thule RideOn 9502 2 Bike Towball Carrier is an easy to use cycle carrier with great capacity and functions, it fits most towbars due to its smart coupling. The carrier can tilt back whilst the bikes are still attached which allows for easy access to the boot. Strong straps are included to ensure bikes are firmly in place
Thule RideOn 9502 2 Bike Towball Carrier Extra Info
- Easy to use cycle carrier with great capacity and functions
- Smart coupling, fits most towbars
- Tiltable with bikes in place for easy access to the boot
- Straps are included for the securing of the bikes
- Lightboard included for increased safety
- Carries 2 Bikes
- Lockable to towbar with Thule 957 lock accessory (not included)
- 5 year warranty
Central lock: No Load Capacity: 30kg No. of bikes held: 2 Weight: 9.5kg Max bike weight: 15kg
Thule RideOn 9502 2 Bike Towball Carrier is rated out of 5 by 23.Rated 5 out of 5 by Andy315 from cellent Piece of Kit In brief an excellent piece of kit, we'll made and easy to assemble. A word of warning when assembling, do not tighten all the screws as you go along, one the the rear panel containing all the lights etc is fitted then tighten the screws. I have attached the frame to my town hitch and secured the bikes. I have purchased an additional strap to secure both bikes together. Unlike some reviews there is very little movements on the bikes. So far very impressed. I would easily recommend this productDate published: 2018-04-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Oldgitcyclst from Quick fitting and easy to use Used for 170 Mile trip to Devon and back with no problems. Very quick to fit to my detachable tow bar on Golf. Bikes are securely fitted with ratchet straps. They do bounce around a little but not excessively.Date published: 2017-09-06Rated 3 out of 5 by Mike0408 from Mine had a problem They may have been improved since my purchase but my rack had a bolt fail while I was driving (after a few years of use). Ouch! I replaced the feeble bolts holding the hinged arm with stronger bolts.Date published: 2017-07-27Rated 4 out of 5 by Nickob from Needs modification The carrier works well. It is lightweight and quick to secure to the towbar. My one complaint is that the central upright, to which the bikes are attached cannot be secured in the upright position. This means that even with the wheels secured to the runners, the bikes still move about when cornering. There should a function to secure the central pillar, and I am currently working on a modification to achieve this.Date published: 2017-06-14Rated 4 out of 5 by Tom1982 from A bit disappointing. This bike carrier is not as robust and well design as I would expect from this well know brand. That said, once it is put together (which takes about an hour) it seems to function reasonably well and fit two full sized bikes. There are some quite flimsy plastic bits such as the light board and wheel channels. Only time will tell if they last. I would point out it is difficult to fix to the car and mount bikes on your own. your really need two people. One to hold the bike carrier/bike and the other to fix the straps and bolt on the tow bar.Date published: 2017-02-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Mervyn64 from Make sure it allows your boot to open! This tow-ball carrier is good value and easy to assemble. However, my swan-neck tow-bar is too short to allow the boot to open, as the boot hits the tow-bar, whether tilted or untilted, even without any bikes on it, alas. My customer service on returning it was excellent.Date published: 2016-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by bluejack from Thule RideOn 9502 2 Bike Towball Carrier My husband needed this to carry our 2 bikes on. He found it quite easy to attach to the car and put the bikes on. Was a sensible height, so didn't have to lift the bikes too high to attach. Overall very happy with it.Date published: 2016-09-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Brighton77 from Rock Steady Carrier Used to carry two bikes around France without issue. Bought the 957 lock to secure rack on tow barDate published: 2016-09-06
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase