Garmin Drive 51LMT-S with UK, ROI and Western Europe Maps 5" Sat Nav
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Garmin Drive 51LMT-S with UK, ROI and Western Europe Maps 5" Sat Nav
Up to 20% off a range of sat navs
Click here to view all products in this offer
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Garmin Drive 51LMT-S with UK, ROI and Western Europe Maps 5" Sat NavThe Garmin Drive 51LMT-S with UK, ROI and Western Europe Maps 5" Sat Nav offers helpful driver alerts and features such as speed and safety cameras, school zones, live traffic and real-time parking information for a stress-free journey from start to finish. It comes preloaded with detailed maps of the UK, Ireland and Western Europe with FREE lifetime map updates. Live Track feature allows drivers to share their routes with others. Garmin Real Directions guides using landmarks and traffic lights. For a more enjoyable journey, discover popular points of interest with TripAdvisor - displaying detailed data right on your device screen.
Garmin Drive 51LMT-S with UK, ROI and Western Europe Maps 5" Sat Nav Extra Info
- Easy-to-use sat nav with 5-inch dual-orientation display
- Preloaded with detailed maps of the UK, Ireland and Western Europe (45 countries) with FREE lifetime maps
- Includes FREE Lifetime Live Traffic via the Smartphone Link App
- Driver awareness features include alerts for dangerous curves, speed changes, railroad crossings, animal crossings, school zones, speed cameras and more
- Lane assist with junction view eases navigation of complex junctions
- Garmin Real Directions provides detailed guidance using landmarks and traffic lights
- Live parking information for on and off street parking at your destination
- Live Track allows drivers to share their routes with others
- TripAdvisor ratings for travel points of interest (POIs) such as hotels, restaurants and attractions
- Foursquare points of interest data add millions more new and popular places like restaurants, shops, services and more to your search
- Compatible with Garmin BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera (sold separately)
What's in the box
- Garmin Drive 51 LMT-S
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- Vehicle power cable
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
Battery Life (hours): Up to 1 Hour (Rechargeable Lithium-Ion) Bluetooth Handsfree: No Lifetime Map Updates: Yes Mapping: UK, ROI & Western Europe Safety Camera Updates: Yes - Safety camera alerts include fixed, mobile hand held, average & red light cameras Screen Size: 5" Traffic: Yes Type: Sat Nav Voice recognition: No
Garmin Drive 51LMT-S with UK, ROI and Western Europe Maps 5" Sat Nav is rated out of 5 by 8.Rated 4 out of 5 by OldPierre from Easy to read As with most satnavs of my experience it does have a tendency to try to send one down inappropriate roads. Otherwise it seems pretty accurate.Date published: 2018-05-18Rated 5 out of 5 by JES31 from Garmin Drive51 Sat Nav Had a Garmin Nuvi before which was excellent really pleased with this one as well . Very easy to use clear display and comprehensive detail for navigating, For the price it is hard to fault this bit of kit .Date published: 2018-03-29Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Don’t waste your money. The smart link on this device just doesn’t work. Garmin’s technical help is pretty much non existent and lacks knowledge of the products.Date published: 2018-03-17Rated 2 out of 5 by DaveS54 from Disappointing purchase I bought the Garmin Drive 51LMT-S as a replacement for my aging TomTom (no longer supported by TomTom). What a disappointment! 1. It cannot pronounce some street names, I would guess because these names are abbreviated in the device database. That is slipshod and unacceptable. 2. It instructs me to turn when I am right abreast of the turning, far too late. TomTom gave ample advance warning of turns. 3. Build quality is quite flimsy compared to the TomTom. 4. The Garmin came with only one mount. The TomTom had 4 different mounts giving a wide choice of where to fit. Were it not for the fact I could no longer update maps I would still be using the old TomTom. I have returned the Garmin and bought a new TomTom.Date published: 2018-02-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Billie3 from Very pleased with this satnav Very clear to see the route and to use the features.Date published: 2017-12-01Rated 2 out of 5 by Jpalm from installation clunky It may be an OK product but update got into a loop and kep trying to install the same update again and again. I may make friends with it but it hasn't inspired confidence.Date published: 2017-10-23Rated 4 out of 5 by Derek51 from Garmen 51LMT-S Nice piece of equipment, easy to setup and use. Clear easy to view screen.Date published: 2017-08-21Rated 4 out of 5 by Brian195 from Good for it's price. This is a replacement for a 10 year old Garmin model. It has all the features you would expect for this price range, such as favourites, alternative routes and live updates is you add the app and a mobile. The options for the type of route in the settings though haven't really changed, such as shortest or fastest route, and are no better than 10 years ago.Date published: 2017-08-13
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase