SwissStop Flash Pro Brake Pads and Holder
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
SwissStop Flash Pro Brake Pads and Holder
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
SwissStop Flash Pro Brake Pads and HolderThe SwissStop Flash Pro Brake Pads and Holder bring you superb braking performance for all bike types and weather conditions. Available with a wide range of compounds, it is simply a case of choosing the compound best suited to your individual application.
SwissStop Flash Pro Brake Pads and Holder Extra Info
- Top performance on dry rims and even better performance on wet
- Complete absence of abrasive materials which damage rims
- Consistent braking (-20C to +40C)
- Silent operation for convenience
- Black Prince: for the cutting-edge carbon rim compound, superior power, excellent control/modulation and reduced braking distances
- Yellow King: for superb all-weather power and accurate modulation on carbon rims
- BXP: for an innovative aluminium rim compound, reliable linear design, improved modulation and exceptional braking in all conditions
- GHP II: a high performance compound for aluminium rims, excellent in the dry and unsurpassed in the rain
- Power Black: suitable for less aggressive riding, performs in all weather conditions
SwissStop Flash Pro Brake Pads and Holder is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by notasgoodasioncewas from Wow who needs discs I have replaced the pads with these on my campagnolo chorus brakes because the brakes were rubbish compared to the latest shimano brakes But now they are as good if not better than the new shimano brakes OK these pads are not cheap and value should be 1 star but because they improve the brakes so much and make the bike safe they are 5 stars for valueDate published: 2016-09-19Rated 3 out of 5 by Woodlikesbikes from The Best Pads if a little pricey Excellent brake pads. The quality is spot on. Stopping power in wet or dry is excellent. I've only had them on for two days so I cannot comment on longevity. However, if they only last 6 months I'm happy. I would say they are notably better than kool stop salmons. They lose 1 star for price. They are old technology so at over £20 a pair they are expensive. However now I have the holders I can replace the pad only making them much more cost effective.Date published: 2016-01-06Rated 5 out of 5 by craig5834 from Important Upgrade I fitted these to my Tiagra brakes after the pads that came with the brakes wore out. The originals were all in one rubber, not rubber inserts like these. I noticed a significant improvement in braking power; braking whilst my hands are holding the brake hoods is now much easier. There is an investment in the metal holders here, but replacement inserts are cost effective.Date published: 2015-01-11
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase