Armor All Headlight Restorer Wipes Kit
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Armor All Headlight Restorer Wipes Kit
- Delivery Options
- Buying Options
Armor All Headlight Restorer Wipes KitOver time headlights made of polycarbonate plastic cloud over; mostly due to oxidation caused by UV rays that degrade and discolour the outer layers of plastic. Armor All Headlight Restorer Wipes Kit helps to clean, polish and restore like new. This simple, easy and straightforward solution involves no sandpaper or tools, allowing you to restore your headlights like new in little or no time with less effort!
Please note: Product is only suitable for headlights made of polycarbonate.
Armor All Headlight Restorer Wipes Kit Extra Info
- Pre-dosed wipes – no guesswork involved
- No tools or sandpaper required
- Simple two-step process: Step 1 wipe cleans and removes the oxidation x 2pcs, Step 2 sealant wipe protects the headlight x 1pc
- Easily wipes away oxidation
- Restores headlights like new
- Lasting UV protection
- Efficient and more importantly, convenient
- Help pass your MOT
Step 1: oxidation removal wipes
note: wipe will evaporate very quickly. Do not open wipe until you are ready to restore a headlight and work very quickly while wiping. Active ingredients will evaporate within 3–5 minutes after opening pouch. Park car in a cool, shady location before treating. Avoid contact with painted surfaces: Use painter’s tape to protect painted surfaces surrounding headlight.
1) ensure headlight is clean and dry.
2) open a “step 1 Clean” sachet and remove wipe. Keep wipe folded to reduce evaporation.
3) scrub headlight with firm, even pressure in a horizontal back-and-forth motion. You will notice the oxidation residue beginning to be removed.
4) turn the wipe to a clean side, keeping the wipe folded.
5) continue to wipe, turning wipe to clean section as needed until no residue is visible on wipe. Discard wipe.
note: though your headlight may appear clear additional deep cleaning could be necessary to ensure all oxidation is removed.
6) repeat 1–5 on the other headlight.
Step 2: UV sealant protection wipe
1) ensure that both headlights have been cleaned with the oxidation removal wipe and that surface is dry before applying sealant. For best results, first wipe surface with a clean, lint-free towel.
2) open a “step 2 Protect” sachet and pull out wipe.
3) apply to the headlight surface by wiping in one direction, similar to applying a coat of paint. Repeat on second headlight. One wipe should coat two headlights.
4) let surface dry completely. Surface will be dry to touch in about 3 hrs. Do not touch surface and avoid contact with water until dry.
- Drying time after step 3 is dependent upon weather conditions. Drying may take longer in lower temperatures or higher humidity.
- Not for personal cleansing. Dispose of the wipes in Bin. Do not flush.
FREE Click & Collect
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
Delivery not available
Due to the nature of this product, we are currently unable to offer delivery.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase