Topeak Super Tourist DX Disc Pannier Rack
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Super Tourist DX Disc Pannier RackThe Topeak Super Tourist DX Disc Pannier Rack wonderfully fits bikes with disc brakes. With an aluminium and stainless steel construction, this pannier rack is super strong yet light and gets along with all Topeak Trunk bags. For extra brownie points, it benefits from being a one size fits all frames pannier rack.
Topeak Super Tourist DX Disc Pannier Rack Extra Info
- Built to fit bikes with disc brakes
- Super strong yet light tubular aluminium rack with integral top plate and triple stays
- Integral Quick Track accepts all Topeak Trunk bags
- Rear bracket for attaching your bike lights to, increasing your visibility at night
- 6061 T6 tubular aluminium and stainless steel fitting bracket is strong, yet light
- One size fits all frames
Looking for a Pannier bag as well? Click here to view our range
Dimensions (H) x (L) x (D): 34 x 23.5 x 41 cm Material: Aluminium Type: Pannier Racks Weight: 739g
Topeak Super Tourist DX Disc Pannier Rack is rated out of 5 by 31.Rated 5 out of 5 by TheWeeve from Nice tight fit I fitted this on a Voodoo road bike with 700x40c tyres. The pannier rack is a very snug fit with just 5mm clearance between the tyre and the underneath of the rack. No modifications were required and this includes adjusting the two side rails which attach to the frame under the seat. I used a bit of thread lock to ensure the frame doesn’t come loose. When fitted, the Topeak trunk bag which I use (RX DXP) fits slightly under the rear of the seat...Not much of a problem but it means the top can’t be fully opened unless I detach and slide the bag forward slightly. Overall, I am very pleased with this item and it suits my needs.Date published: 2018-04-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Keeny72 from 1st class product Very strudey use it most days. Does not rattle fits well subway 1Date published: 2017-10-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Whitto42 from Simples Easy to fit and seems very secure. Loaded for a 15 mile commute to work and was very stable and I benefitted from a less sweaty back and shoulder strain that would arise from a backpack. Highly recommend if you want to carry alot with ease.Date published: 2017-09-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Colin361 from Very good product Working well but very pleased that Halfords fitted it for me. I would have struggled as I know they did on crossfire 2 bike. All working well and a very good buy for the money.Date published: 2017-09-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Pboard5479 from Topeak rack Good value for money. Instructions a little difficult to understand. But once started wasn't to bad. Love the lock system with the Topeak mtx bag. Works really well.Date published: 2017-07-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris2482 from Great rack Had this make before but had to by a new one as my new bike has disc brakes. Was on sale so great value. Was even available 1 day earlier than expected.Date published: 2017-07-20Rated 4 out of 5 by abrewski from wide rear end! This rack seems sturdy and strong enough and looks easy to attach to your bike (my was done for me whilst the bike was serviced). I realise the need for extra clearance for disc brake calipers but this rack is SO wide, and perhaps unnecessarily so. It looks as if the normal rack would have fitted and given the calipers ample room. With the rack on the bike is now too wide for the cardboard bike box that I hope to put the bike on a plane in, so the rack will have to come off and go in a pannier, unless I can find a wider box, which is unlikely.Date published: 2017-07-20Rated 2 out of 5 by Pedalmeister from Unable to fit to a Boardman Hybrid I have just encountered the same problem as the previous reviewer. I bought this specifically because an earlier reviewer said that Halfords had fitted one to his Boardman Hybrid. Unless there is another, smaller diameter, skewer that can be used I see no way to make this fit. I suppose one could file down the mounting blocks, but that is rather drastic! It's a huge disappointment.Date published: 2017-07-10
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase