Thule Freeride 532 Cycle Carrier
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Thule Freeride 532 Cycle CarrierThe Thule Freeride 532 Cycle Carrier makes it quick and easy to mount your bike. It'll happily support one bike with a frame of up to 80mm. Extra safety has been thrown in as the frame holder has soft padding and a quick lock function, allowing the bike to be locked securely to the carrier, and the carrier to your car.
Thule Freeride 532 Cycle Carrier Extra Info
- Dynamic design with curved tubes
- Can be used on both square and aero bars
- Smart wheel holders for easier loading
- Durable quick release straps that are adjustable for different wheel sizes
- Easy tool free mounting
- Flat design for easy storage
- Dimensions: 150 x 23 x 7cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Load capacity: 17kg
- Number of bikes carried: 1
Central lock: Yes Fitting Time: 1 person < 15 min Load Capacity: 17kg Mounting System: Roof Mount No. of bikes held: 1 Max bike weight: 17kg
Thule Freeride 532 Cycle Carrier is rated out of 5 by 101.Rated 2 out of 5 by Ixxy84 from Great durable rack, bike stolen. Great cycle racks, had them a few years, can withstand wind and high speeds. However, we had a bike stolen from it yesterday, which was locked on, in under ten seconds. The simply climbed to the roof and bent it out.Date published: 2018-06-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Bobster101 from Great Buy. Don’t pay for fitting! Great quality and competIve price. There is about ten minutes assembly for square roof bars but for aero bars etc almost none. Do not on any account he tempted to pay £15 per rack to fit! Might as well throw your money in the bin there’s no fitting to do just clamp them on , job done ✅Date published: 2018-05-04Rated 4 out of 5 by Biggerdave1 from Great item Purchased 2 cycles from Halfords and needed to get them home from the shop went for the Thule system couldn’t be more happier, only thing I regret is not opting for the one key locking systems rather than having lots of keys 1, for the roof rack and 1 for each cycle carrier I have 3 Thule cycle carriers all with a lock and key.Date published: 2018-01-28Rated 5 out of 5 by GraemeF from Much needed revamp of the original I've had Thule Freeride bike carriers for years and they've served me well. The plastic nuts to lock them onto the roof bars had fallen apart and needed a 10mm spanner for fitting and removal and the plastic tyre strap clip things were falling apart and had to be tightened down without a bike on to keep them on the carrier. I forgot to do that recently and lost one of them, so it was time for a new set. The new version has much sturdier clamps, tyre straps and besides the standard lock to secure the bike to the carrier, it has an additional lock which locks the carrier to the roof bars and there's a new clamping system to fix the carrier in place, which works really well. Got to hand it to Thule, they've kept the bits that work well and improved the bits that didn't work so well. I reckon these will be good for at least another 10 years....Date published: 2017-11-19Rated 4 out of 5 by Whynickname999 from Quality Item Usual quality from Thule but the instructions are not easy as trying to show 4 different types of roof bars and how to fir to each. Once figured out they are a 5 mins on and offDate published: 2017-10-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Rangersnowey from Faultless Very good quality. Simple to fit (onto Mondeo roof bars). Installation is self explanatory, just take the time to familiarise yourself with brackets and it all makes sense. Bike is very stable on the move (29" front suspension mountain bike). Lot of adjustment for different size bikes. Not a single negative.Date published: 2017-09-17Rated 5 out of 5 by PurbeckBec from Good value cycle carrier This cycle carrier is easy to fit to the roof bars and pretty easy to get the bike onto. The bike is well secured and has just survived a road trip to France with no issues at all. Would recommend!Date published: 2017-08-29Rated 4 out of 5 by mcclim from Great Product. Once I figured out how to assemble these, they fitted onto the roof rack really easily.Date published: 2017-07-23
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase