TomTom Start 52 5" Sat Nav UK and ROI Lifetime Maps
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
TomTom Start 52 5" Sat Nav UK and ROI Lifetime Maps
The TomTom Start 52 5" Sat Nav UK and ROI Lifetime Maps has everything you need to ensure a smooth and safe journey. You can easily find where you want to go from the search menu or just by touching a point on the map. With lifetime map updates, 3 month safety updates and advanced lane guidance, you can rest assured this Sat Nav will keep you updated with the latest roads, remind you of the required speed limit and keep you in the right lane!
TomTom Start 52 5" Sat Nav UK and ROI Lifetime Maps Extra Info
- 5" touchscreen navigation at your fingertips
- Lifetime Maps – Always drive with the latest map
- Advance Lane Guidance – Clearly see which lane to take at key junctions
- Quick Search – Find your destination faster with intuitive search results
- Tap & Go – Tap on the map and you’re on your way
- Speed Cameras – Get alerts for speed cameras
- Average Speed Cameras – Track your average speed through Average Speed Camera zones
- Map Share Changes – Share and download verified map changes from the Map Share Community
- Points of Interest – See Points of Interest around you
- Route Bar – Essential information at a glance
- My Places – See your favourite locations on the map
- Search by Coordinates – Find and navigate to any destination using latitude and longitude coordinates
- My Routes – Save, retrieve and edit your routes
Reversible EasyPort Mount – Fold the device into your pocket
Click here to find out more about the TomTom range
What's in the box
- TomTom Start 52 Sat Nav UK/ROI
- Easy reversible mount
- USB cable and charger
- User documentation
Battery Life (hours): Up to 1 Hour Bluetooth Handsfree: No Lifetime Map Updates: Yes Mapping: UK & ROI Screen Size: 5" Traffic: No Type: Sat Nav
TomTom Start 52 5" Sat Nav UK and ROI Lifetime Maps is rated out of 5 by 30.Rated 1 out of 5 by Megan1109 from Heading back to Halfords asap to return this piece of plastic Bought this yesterday - hooked it up to the car to try it out - but I must say I'd be quicker finding where I needed to go by visiting a library! Entered my parent's address to test it out - and it gave me a place a mile down the road with no option of changing it - only by street address - not everyone lives on a street - some people live in rural areas. I tried other addresses I knew and got nowhere (mind the pun!). I feel like I've received a McDonalds Happy Meal toy for the price of 1000 happy meal toys! And it was £30 more expensive instore than online. I've owned Tomtom's in the past but they were miles better than this. I think I'll stick to my Google Maps app! Must do better research in future.Date published: 2018-09-10Rated 1 out of 5 by butch1501 from not happy i have had tom toms for years so when my last one stopped working i bought this one worst thing i ever done had to take first one back as it kept freezing got it replaced only for this one to do the same thing its terrible it take ages to find a route freezes all the time Halfords told me to .i phone up tomtom which i did only to be told its normal for it to do this i have only had the tomtom for about 3 weeksDate published: 2018-08-26Rated 1 out of 5 by Lostinwales from No Postcode only feature !!!! Bear in mind Tom Tom have still not fixed the software bug that prevents searching by postcode only. Unless you have a street name you cannot use the postcode as a destination. As it stands this product is not fit for purpose.Date published: 2018-06-19Rated 4 out of 5 by RJC123 from Basic SatNav This is a modern low calibre TOMTOM product so does not meet a number of advanced standards. Does not like doing anything without a functioning GPS connection - may look 'stuck' if none present. You will almost certainly need a PC or similar to use My Drive Connect. Note TOMTOM have very limited available 'voices' and if you want something like 'HOMER', nearly all 3rd party downloads will not be any use! Having said that - looks like a pretty good low quality SatNav. Potential owners might like to use TOMTOM's online Route Planner - which is good but terrible speed wise. Ideal for planning a route with (what used to be) waypoints. Once done you can download to My Drive Connect/PC and then down to SatNav - much easier IMODate published: 2018-05-11Rated 4 out of 5 by Nungy from Very simple to use Great product, but the first one I bought was faulty. Took it back and it was replaced with no questions asked. I would recommend this to anyone.Date published: 2018-05-05Rated 3 out of 5 by SheerMagic from Great device let down by software The actual device is very solid. The software and user interface seems to be a step back from my old one I had. Menus and user interface is not as good and the software is very laggy and slow.Date published: 2018-05-03Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from I WISH I’D BOUGHT A GARMIN!! The worst sat nav I’ve ever bought! It makes me angry every day. Screen very slow to respond, ‘advanced lane management’ system awful! I put in a Stafford postcode and was given an address in County Antrim!!! Slow to give directions, maps very much need updating by Tom Tom, screen menus very slow. Some directions are extremely convoluted and unneccessarily complicated. In my own road, I’m asked to ‘turn left’ to go round a bend! It’s only one road, always has been!! I HATE THIS THING AND REALLY WISH I’D BOUGHT A GARMIN!!!!!Date published: 2018-03-22Rated 5 out of 5 by HarpicTheOldGit from Does the job Easy to install and use. a soft case in the kit would have been nice for when you remove it to stop thieves. Clear and easy to read. Attaches to the screen well and easy to remove.Date published: 2018-03-01
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase