Lezyne High Volume Drive V2 Hand Pump
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Lezyne High Volume Drive V2 Hand Pump
The Lezyne High Volume Drive V2 Hand Pump is designed for high volume pumping, and has a handy ABS Flex Hose. Easy to use and inflate tyres using fewer strokes, the pump comes with a frame mount - the perfect travelling companion for longer rides.
Lezyne High Volume Drive V2 Hand Pump Extra Info
- High volume hand pump with Composite Matrix frame pump mount
- Comes equipped with ABS Flex Hose
- Available in a range of size and colours
- Max 90psi/6.2 bar
Lezyne High Volume Drive V2 Hand Pump is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by anthony22282 from Great little pump Cant fault it. Robust and small enough to fit in a backpack pumps any tire to any needed psi on a push bikeDate published: 2018-05-14Rated 5 out of 5 by bainies from Great pump with secure mount The mounting bracket comes with a velcro strap that makes the pump pretty secure. It hangs very low on my MTB frame, but does not foul the crank - you might want to test that on your bike if your mounting screws are low. Works well as a pump, converts to different types of valve, and has a flexible hose, so you are unlikely to break a valve with it.Date published: 2017-07-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Eastbound grip handle This handle is perfect of my need. Easy to store. Well recommended to anyone who has a bikeDate published: 2016-09-18
£3.99 Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect from 48 hours*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store and it will be ready for collection in 48 hours time.
*Bike delivery will take four days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase