Slime Bike Tube Sealant
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Slime Bike Tube Sealant
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Slime Bike Tube SealantThe Slime Bike Tube Sealant is suitable for all types of inner tubes, this easy to use product can prevent and repair punctures of up to 3mm using Fibro-Seal technology. This high quality sealant is also non-toxic and environmentally friendly and once installed into the inner tube the slime remains liquid which will not harden or dry out. Overall this product is a fantastic solution for those annoying flat tyres!
Slime Bike Tube Sealant Extra Info
- 8oz bottle
- Prevents punctures up to 3mm deep
- One bottle fills two standard mountain bike inner tubes
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Slime is not intended for use in tubes losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime for tube type tires is NOT recommended for use in tubeless tires.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
Looking for a pump as well? Click here to view our range
Slime Bike Tube Sealant is rated out of 5 by 35.Rated 5 out of 5 by PAC1 from It worked! Had slime fitted by Halfords a few months ago. Yesterday after cycling down a lane noticed a stick stuck to tyre. Pulled off and air started to hiss out, after a couple of minutes green slime could be seen and leak stopped. Cycled home 3 miles and tyre still inflated after 24 hours. Very pleased!Date published: 2018-08-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Colesy1 from Brilliant! Put this stuff in my car tyre a year ago as i had a slow puncture , it is still working well. I attain speeds a bit higher than the national and it has not let me down !Date published: 2018-06-22Rated 1 out of 5 by henty from waste of money Only on my 3rd journey and already a slow puncture. Complete waste of money.Date published: 2018-06-20Rated 1 out of 5 by nes29 from waste of money had both my tyre's filled with this by Halfords, only had the bike on the road 8 weeks already a puncture. On inspecting the hole in the inner tube it was no bigger than that of a drawing pin so in my opinion this has failed in what it claims to do. Save yourself £7 and buy a repair kit and pump.Date published: 2018-05-09Rated 5 out of 5 by 13Tony from So far so good. Used this on my two bikes 6 months ago and I've had a puncture free summer. Very happy.Date published: 2017-11-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Cj101bryant from Slime Used this on my sons 125 motorbike worked a treat Had to wait for a new tyre so this tied him over till we could get new tyre fitted enough for two tyresDate published: 2017-04-12Rated 5 out of 5 by bigblueboard from Slime Bike Tyre Sealant Much, much easier to apply if you have an inner tube with a removable valve core (I think the top of the bottle cap is a core remover but I used a special Stans tool). Put recommended dose of a 1/2 a bottle in each tube and they're fat bike tubes (4.6") but found the tube supplied wasn't a tight fit on the presta valve stem which caused some leakage onto the rim. Then took the bike out for a ride to make sure the gunk was evenly distributed. No effect on handling and more importantly no punctures - so far.Date published: 2016-08-03Rated 1 out of 5 by dhaughton99 from Complete Rubbish Absolute rubbish. Two very small punctures on different tubes. Had the right amount in each tube. Followed all the instructions. Don't waste your money.Date published: 2016-07-20
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase