Superseal Air Conditioning Leak Sealant MRL-3
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Air Con Superseal MRL-3
- Within reason, this product will repair the SMALL hard to find porous A/C leaks on, Evaporator , Condenser, Compressor, Accumulator, Receiver/Dryer O-Rings, Gaskets and Hoses
- Important!!! Super Seal will not repair a visible hole or a split in any A/C components
- How to use: Using the R134a refrigerant with the colour coded charging gauge ( e.g. MAC134UK; AF1UK, for retail or AF6UK, with QC1HD for trade) connect the quick coupler to the Low-Side Charging Port, take a pressure reading then add enough refrigerant to enable the compressor to engage, "click in". Step 2: Swap to the Super Seal product, connect again to the same low-side port and add the whole can, shake well until empty then disconnect the Super Seal. Step 3: Immediately reconnect the quick coupler of the Interdynamics R134a refrigerant with the colour coded charging gauge as mentioned above and carry on recharging/topping-up the system with refrigerant until the gauge needle stabilises in the BLUE zone.
- Please note: THE SUPER SEAL PRODUCT WORKS VERY QUICKLY, SO TO PREVENT THE SUPER SEAL FROM SEALING THE CHARGING PORT THE SYSTEM MUST BE RECHARGED/TOPPED-UP IMMEDIATELY!
- IF YOU HAVE A VISIBLE HOLE OR A SPLIT IN ANY COMPONENT IT WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED, THE SYSTEM PRESSURE TESTED, VACUUMED AND RECHARGED USING PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENT.
- Please note packaging may vary
This product works very quickly, so to prevent the super seal fom sealing the charging port the system must be recharge/topped up immediately!
Click HERE to view air con recharging instructions and legislation information.
Super Seal will not repair a visible hole or split in any Air Condition components.
Step 1: Using the R134a refrigerant with the charging gauge connect the quick coupler to the Low-Side Charging Port, take a pressure reading then add enough refrigerant to enable the compressor to engage, "click in"
Step 2: With A/C switched off, swap to the Super Seal product, connect again to the same low-side port, holding the can right side up, turn the handle on the recharge hose clockwise until the piercing stem has punctured the can. Turn the handle counter clockwise, until you hear the refrigerant moving from the car A/C system into the can.
Step 3: Wait 10 seconds and turn valve handle clockwise to close valve. Do not remove can, shake to allow refrigerant to mix with Super Seal. Start Engine set A/C to Max cool with system on circulate. Hold the can upside downturn the valve counter clockwise. Ensuring there is no residue in the can, disconnect . Immediately reconnect the quick coupler of the R134a refrigerant with the charging gauge as mentioned above and carry on recharging/topping-up the system with refrigerant until the gauge needle stabilises in the filled zone.
Superseal Air Conditioning Leak Sealant MRL-3 is rated out of 5 by 15.Rated 5 out of 5 by Mikeffion from Stop super seal Bought stp super seal & stp ez chill done with no problems like other reviews easy to do just follow the instructionsDate published: 2018-07-07Rated 1 out of 5 by Tc1962 from Faulty connector Brought the air con super seal problem attaching connector Faulty connector got covered in sealer returning product todayDate published: 2018-05-21Rated 4 out of 5 by Galaxy2009 from Worked for me I had a 2009 Ford Galaxy. The air con had lost its charge and twice it went in for repair, but neither garage could find a leak, it would hold its charge for about three days. I bought a uv torch and when looking down the vents in the car you could see the tracer dye, I had been told that this was likely to be a leak from the evaporator which although not that expensive for the part, it involves taking the dashboard out, which makes it so expensive you would never pay for it on such an old car. So I purchased the leak repair, filling hose and refrigerant refill. On the Galaxy it is a bit tricky to get at the port, STP used to sell an extension hose, if you can get hold of one it makes it so much easier, to be fair the Valve on the leak repair can is made of plastic and a bit poor. I ran through the process with STP's technical help, which is a chap named Craig, he is very helpful and reckoned my car was a perfect candidate for this treatment. I put the repair fluid in and recharged the system, several months later all was well, I have since sold the car, but everything was still working fine.Date published: 2017-11-05Rated 5 out of 5 by OldPossum from Does exactly what it's supposed to Excellent product and very effective. I have heard horror stories about using this class of product but it is fine as long as you follow the excellent instructions to the letter. Great result and it has stood the test of time. I don't understand the critics who say "the pipe is too short"; it's OK. Maybe on some vehicles access is not so good; on my 2003 "Mitsubishi Volvo" V40 it was fine and good quality valve.Date published: 2017-10-03Rated 5 out of 5 by MikeyK1 from Air con losses Excellent product, it does what it says, as long as the loss is very very small and you can't hear it leaking either.Date published: 2017-07-28Rated 4 out of 5 by doctorRaf from It is ok It is ok product, but the pipe should be longer and compatible with other products.Date published: 2017-07-27Rated 1 out of 5 by Ragzie from Poor -Content under pressure leaked out when removed from the service port Car AC was loosing charge every 5-6 days, decided to try this product, had the system recharged then followed the supplied instructions. When I removed the connector from low side lots of fluid squirted out and caused a mess, left a thick white residue. I don't think the contents went in hence no idea whether this would have sealed the leak. Returned the item and got a refund.Date published: 2017-06-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Mattr010 from Aircon Leak Sealent Bought this to fix a slow leak, unforntunately the car pipe had coroded and the regas burst the pipe. the product was east to use the garage said.Date published: 2016-10-08
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase