Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland only.
- Entrants must be aged 18yrs or over.
- The competition is live between 24th June 2019 and 31st July 2019.
- Entries made outside of these dates will not be counted.
- The competition is organised by Halfords Limited (the "Promoter"), Icknield Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0DE.
- The competition Prize provider is: EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA (registered in France, with the Companies Registry of Meaux under number 397 471 822, , 1 rue de la Galmy - 77700 Chessy, France), acting on behalf of THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY LIMITED (registered in England & Wales Company No. 00530051 at 3 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London, W6 9PE) ("Disney").
- To enter, visit Halfords.com/toystory / Halfords.ie/toystory, answer the competition question and complete your details (name, address, postcode, telephone number, email address and date of birth).
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- One (1), two (2) night, three (3) day holiday package to Disneyland Paris (the "Prize") to the winner of the competition.
- The Prize is valid for the winner and up to three (3) guests sharing one (1) standard room in Disneyland Paris. The Prize includes the following:
- return transport to Disneyland Paris, travelling by Eurostar in Standard Class direct to Disneyland Paris from London St Pancras, Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International OR an Economy Class return flight from a selected regional airport to Paris Charles de Gaulle;
- two (2) nights' accommodation sharing one (1) standard room at a Disney Hotel, including continental breakfast;
- four (4) x three (3) day Park Hopper tickets, valid for entry into the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park plus VIP FastPasses;
- meal vouchers for all four (4) guests throughout the stay;
- Toy Story welcome kit;
- character Meet and Greet with Toy Story characters; and
- reserved viewing zone for Disney Illuminations.
- Any costs in addition to the Prize elements listed above shall be incurred at the winner's and/or their guests' expense including but not limited to: UK transfers, alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, room service, laundry service, excursions, tips, souvenirs, and any other incidental expenses. Travel insurance is not included but is recommended.
- The holiday must be taken before 21st August 2020 and all date requests are subject to availability.
- The winner will be required to complete a booking form which will be sent to them on notification of winning the Prize.
- The booking form must be received by Disney, a minimum of 30 days out from preferred travel dates. Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability. Certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply.
- The winner and their guests must travel at the same time on the same routing. Any children in the group must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian aged 18yrs or over.
- The winner and their guests are responsible for their own passport and visa requirements.
- Age and height restrictions may apply to some attractions. Parks, attractions and/or entertainment may change operating hours or be closed due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without any notice and without liability to Disney.
- The Prize package and all elements within may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfilment period set forth above, or refunded.
- Disney reserves the right to substitute elements of the Prize package at any time. There is no alternative prize and the Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- A winner will be chosen from the correctly answered entries, at random, within 9 days of the competition ending (by 9th August 2019).
- The Promoter will notify the winner by telephone, within 2 weeks of the winner being chosen (by 23rd August 2019).
- Should the Promoter fail to reach the winner by telephone within the timescales noted above, the Prize for this entrant will be void and a new winner will be chosen from the correctly answered entries, at random.
- Disney will liaise with the confirmed winner on all logistics of Prize fulfilment.
- No cash or other alternative Prize available in whole or in part.
- Entrants' personal data (for example name, address, postcode and e-mail) will be used solely to administer this competition unless consent is given otherwise in line with data protection legislation.
How to Enter
Notifying the Winner