CamelBak Ergo Hydrolock Cycling Hydration System
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
CamelBak Ergo Hydrolock Cycling Hydration System
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
CamelBak Ergo Hydrolock Cycling Hydration SystemThe CamelBak Ergo Hydrolock Cycling Hydration System extends the bite valve and places it at a 90° angle for easier drinking in the midst of a speedy ride. It also has a simple switch on/off mechanism to avoid an unwanted squirt in the face.
CamelBak Ergo Hydrolock Cycling Hydration System Extra Info
- 90° bend of the ergo hydrolock places the big bite valve in a better drinking position
- Perfect for use with CamelBak Hydration Packs
CamelBak Ergo Hydrolock Cycling Hydration System is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 4 out of 5 by Paul777 from No more leaky drinks My current liquid bladder just used to drip even when the shutoff valve was closed. Now I have fitted the new ergo valve it gives easier access to the drink with the 90 degree turn. Valve seems to work great, my only slight concern is the closure does seem a little flimsy but so far everything seems fine.Date published: 2015-01-26Rated 5 out of 5 by clobber6866 from spot on drinking valve This valve along with the bite piece make it really easy to drink while on the move. I never lock off the valve which makes it a breeze to use. I would recommend buying online a lot cheaper.Date published: 2013-12-03Rated 5 out of 5 by lifeisloud87 from Just what i needed got this as the one i had on me at the time was leaking and i like the right angle which helps me out alotDate published: 2012-11-05Rated 5 out of 5 by tezi from Does exactly what you'd expect Replaces the main valve on a camel bak - I bought it to replace a broken valve on a 'own brand' bladder, and this worked nicely (you just need to check the tubing is the same diameter). To completely replace a valve, you need to buy a big-bite mouthpiece too, also available from Halfords. The two valve bits together was still much cheaper than a complete new bladder!Date published: 2012-05-18
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase