SwissStop Flash Pro Brake Pads
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
SwissStop Flash Pro Brake Pads
Intervening prices may have been charged
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
SWISSTOP FLASH PRO BRAKE PADS – BLACKChoosing a compound suited best for your bike is as easy as pie, as the Swisstop Flash Pro Brake Pads come in various designs. Aluminium rims? Then check out the BXP or the GHP II. Carbon rims? Then you have to go for either the Black Prince or the Yellow King. Whatever you choose you know that these brake pads are widely recognised as giving excellent braking performance in any weather.
SWISSTOP FLASH PRO BRAKE PADS – BLACK EXTRA INFO:Performance
- Top performance wet or dry.
- Totally consistent braking from -20C to +40C.
- Non-abrasive materials used to limit damage to your rims.
- Black Prince: Made for carbon rims and gives excellent controlled braking.
- BXP: Made for aluminium rims and has exceptional braking whatever the weather.
- GHP II: Made for aluminium rims and absolutely flawless during wet weather.
- Power Black: Made for less aggressive riding and performs well in all conditions.
- Yellow King: Made for carbon rims and performs superbly in all weather conditions.
SwissStop Flash Pro Brake Pads is rated out of 5 by 10.Rated 4 out of 5 by Intuition from Swiss stop green Just got these pads on my bike, already feeling like they stop me better! Better on the rims as well some brake pads can be very abrasive but not these pads. They have also improved my stopping in the wet.Date published: 2016-10-05Rated 4 out of 5 by Ph69 from They stop well I brought these blocks as a upgrade for my shamano blocks that were dreadful in the wet you needed a wks notice for them to work. These Swiss stop blocks work really well I commute every day so they get a good testing in all conditions. Admittedly they don't work till they have cleared the water off the rim but after that they do work well. In the dry they perform really well.Date published: 2016-02-24Rated 5 out of 5 by GXAU from Good stoppers I needed some new brake blocks and these seem to get good write ups. So far I have been very pleased with good stopping power and less grit pick up - so no grating sounds. I really appreciated the inclusion of new retaining screws too since the existing ones were a bit tatty. Good price at HalfordsDate published: 2015-10-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Rikkip from long lasting good stopping power Purchased these for a Lands end John O Groats tour. They worked well in the dry and the wet and after 1075 miles still have loads of wear left in them.Date published: 2015-08-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great upgrade These pads are a great improvement on standard pads. They have more bite and more modulation at the lever.Date published: 2015-07-01Rated 5 out of 5 by chris197908 from Good performance pads No problems stop really well especially in the wetDate published: 2015-02-04Rated 4 out of 5 by kd498 from Winter Braking! After two rides, it's hard to give a decent review. UK winter, looking for better braking than my worn Shimano pads. So far, thats what i've got from these pads. Can't fault them yet.Date published: 2014-12-02Rated 5 out of 5 by AJJJJ from Good Quality brake pads Good quality brake pads. These are worth the extra expense over some ov the other brands.Date published: 2014-09-02
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase