FSA Vero Compact Bar
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
FSA Vero Compact Bar
Intervening prices may have been charged
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
FSA Vero Compact BarThe FSA Vero Compact Bar was created using plain gauge alloy for extreme durability and strength. With a shot-peened black anodised finish, this bar offers greater reach, style and comfort for the enthusiastic road cyclist.
FSA Vero Compact Bar Extra Info
- Ideal for Road bikes
- Created using Plain Guage Alloy
- Sizing : 31.8mm x 40 / 42 / 44cm (centre to centre)
- 4 degree outward bend
- 125mm drop, 80mm reach
- Colour: Black
Diameter: 31.8mm Discipline: Road Material: Alloy Type: Handlebars Weight: 300g
FSA Vero Compact Bar is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by mavic from compact bar replacement These bars are great ,not a bad weight and a realy good shape,have been able to get my old shimano Sora levers into just the right position . (First time ever) .All hardware fitted ok and not a mark on the bars , so looks like they will wear realy well . Great Price , Great product ,great service from HalfordsDate published: 2018-04-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Megalu1 from Wish I Had Bought These Bars Years Ago. Wish I had these bars when I was young and racing. I have never been able to find a position where I was comfortable riding on the drops and on the top of the bars. If I set my position to be comfortable riding on the top of the bars, or on the brake levers, then the position on the drops was too low. If I set the position to suit the drops, then riding on the tops was too high. With these bars I can get a position that suits me on the tops and the drops. - Fantastic!!!!!Date published: 2016-06-10Rated 5 out of 5 by kapner3 from FSA vero bars Great ergonomic position on the drops. The same weight as more expensive version of these bars at 300g, just a matt finish instead of polished. Got these on all my bikes now.Date published: 2013-12-29
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect from 48 hours*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store and it will be ready for collection from 48 hours.
Bike delivery will take four days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase