Topeak Bar Xtender
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Topeak Bar Xtender
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Bar XtenderThe Topeak Bar Xtender gives you the space to add accessories such as horns, bells and lights easily and securely!
Topeak Bar Xtender : Extra Info
- Offers extra handlebar space for bells, computers, lights and horns
- Fits crossbar 25.4mm and above
- Engineering grade plastic and steel
Diameter: 25.4mm Discipline: Road/ MTB Material: Steel Type: Handlebar Accessories Width: 18 x 3 x 3 cm
Topeak Bar Xtender is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 5 out of 5 by GaryPG from A well made and useful piece of kit I am preparing my road bike for occasional touring use and along with panniers I bought a handlebar bag. This fits well, but it prevented the use of lights on the handlebars, where I had them mounted. This extension bar is a good solution for remounting the lights. It has a good range of adjustments and appears to be a quality item. The lights are now mounted lower than the bag and my (admittedly limited) impression is that they are solidly fixed.Date published: 2017-05-22Rated 4 out of 5 by Jimmy72 from Good quality & does the job Bought my second one of these for my new bike. The original one in old bike lasted a good few years and was refitted a few times so they are durable. I use mine for lights to free up bars and stem for computer/gps, having the lights slightly higher also means they aren't obscured by brake and gear cables. If you need more handlebar space this will do the jobDate published: 2016-04-24Rated 3 out of 5 by smithsmith from poor design This product is a good idea but poorly designed. There is a constant vibration through the bar. Ive had to put some bluetac as the lights are twisting around. Needs more vibration dampening.Date published: 2015-02-04Rated 3 out of 5 by Knoggers from Returned I returned this bar extender before using it so my review must be read with that in mind. Why did I return it? A number of reasons. It seemed unnecessarily complicated to fix to the handlebars and once on removing it didn't look easy; I wasn't convinced of its strength... I read a number of reviews that reported that the extender rod broke sending lights and all into the front wheel! Also, the angle of adjustment of the bar seems to be limited to set positions. So, on balance, I decided to return it unused. I'll look for a simpler more robust alternative.Date published: 2014-11-11
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase