Thule Raceway 992 3 Bike Cycle Carrier
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Thule Raceway 992 3 Bike Cycle Carrier
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Thule Raceway 992 3 Bike Cycle Carrier
The Thule Raceway 992 3 Bike Cycle Carrier is one our strongest, most secure and easy to use rear mount bike carriers (for 3 bikes). Enabling the bikes to be locked to the carrier and the carrier to be locked to the vehicle for maximum security. It's easy to use dial gauge and ratcheting cables make this the ideal product for transporting you bikes on the move!
Thule Raceway 992 3 Bike Cycle Carrier Extra Info
- Sure tight steel ratcheting cables provide maximum fastening security to your vehicle
- The Patented fit-dial guarantees the perfect fit to your vehicle
- Molded rubber pads provide firm hold to vehicle and protects against scratches
- Premium cradles with road dampening technology secures the bike to the rack while absorbing road shock
- Narrow cradle arms hold a variety of Bike frames including smaller childrens bikes and fold when not in use
- Folds flat when not in use for easy transport
- Does not fit every car so please use Thule fit guide for information related to specific models
- Fully City crash tested and carries the Thule 5 year warranty
Load Capacity: 45kg No. of bikes held: 3 Type: Rear Mounted Cycle Carriers Type of cycle carrier: Rear Door Mount Max bike weight: 15kg
Thule Raceway 992 3 Bike Cycle Carrier is rated out of 5 by 6.Rated 5 out of 5 by Ben57 from Robust and Easy to use. Should have done this years ago! I've been a using cheap carrier for years. Bikes swayed, attachments had to be checked at each stop, could not open the rear hatch with rack attached and bikes and car scratched unless very carfully padded and tied. Even one snapped webbing strap! Finally invested the cash for this top end product. It's easy to use, very robust and beautifully designed. It solves all the problems we've encountered and I can now drive with peace of mind and with our expensive bikes properly carried.Date published: 2018-05-13Rated 1 out of 5 by Post23423w8er from Faulty product One of the wheels does not hold the tightened rope.Not strong, not secure. I hope they will replace it and it will be ok because otherwise I like the design very much. Lets see.Date published: 2017-02-27Rated 5 out of 5 by ks2016 from Excellent bike carrier Superb quality, easy to set up. Slightly heavier than I thought it would be but nevertheless very simple to setup on a A-class 2008 model. I loaded it with three semi-heavy bikes, without any issues. Loading is simple enough although I had to play with the orientation of bikes due to different sizes (mens, womens, kids). Best feature is that when you eventually arrive and unload the bikes, you can rotate the horizontal bars downwards so in the car park the whole thing doesn't stick out as much.Date published: 2016-10-22Rated 5 out of 5 by BubbleButt79 from Thule raceway 992 Fantastic product. Very versatile and quick to assemble for a variety of vehicles. I do have one minor negative point, if leaving the carrier on your vehicle, the weight of it can cause the boot door to slam shut. Care needs to be taken when closing the boot.Date published: 2016-08-08Rated 5 out of 5 by catwoman62 from The Raceway was really easy to fit and very secure. Great product and the help we got from the store was great also. The guy I spoke to looked on the computer for other types of rack as they hadn't got what I needed in stock. I was then able to buy it on line and collected it a few days later. Great value and really great service in the Cheltenham store. Many thanksDate published: 2016-07-28Rated 5 out of 5 by NikkieP from Thule Bike Carrier - Briliant! After years of pain dealing with flimsy and poor quality bike carriers we decided to invest in the Thule Bike Carrier. Although higher priced than other bike carriers, you get what you pay for. Bikes are easy to get on the rack, you can still open the boot with the bike carrier on and it is completely solid and stable. Thrilled with this purchase and it makes traveling with bikes a pleasure (rather than a complete pain!)Date published: 2015-08-26
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase