Thule EuroRide 941 Two Bike Carrier
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Thule EuroRide 941 Two Bike Carrier
The Thule EuroRide 941 Two Bike Carrier is a compact and stable bike carrier for 2 Bikes. It's hand operated tilt mechanism enables easy boot access whilst bikes remain on the carrier. This carrier is easy to set up and store, making this the perfect hassle free Bike Carrier!
Thule EuroRide 941 Two Bike Carrier Extra Info
- Hand operated tilt mechanism for easy boot access whislt bikes remain on the carrier
- Adjustable wheel holders with soft straps
- Stable, comfortable and lockable coupling for the mount to the Tow Bar
- Folds easily to store in the boot of most family vehicles
- Stable and adjustable frame holders
- Fully City Crashe tested and complete with 7 pin connector
- Carries the Thule 5 year warranty.
Central lock: Yes Load Capacity: 36kg No. of bikes held: 2 Weight: 14kg Max bike weight: 20kg
Thule EuroRide 941 Two Bike Carrier is rated out of 5 by 8.Rated 5 out of 5 by 1KAL from 2 Bike Rack Very good quality product that was relatively simple to assemble. 1 person can install the bike carrier easily on the car toe bar, followed by the bikes which are held in place with easily adjustable locking mechanism. Bikes very steady when travelling. Overall a good productDate published: 2018-04-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Noobie from Thule towbar x2 bike carrier Give yourself 20 minutes to assemble. If you use the supplied spanner wear gloves as it has been designed to cut into your hands ( the nuts need to be properly tight). It affixes to the towbar really well with no fuss. Very solid fix and no lateral movement once it has been put on. Mountain bike goes on to it well and doesn't move about at all. All in all it looks good, is well made and works. Recommended.Date published: 2017-03-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Johnt56 from Bike carrier Clever design , well made and easy to use. It made sense to have in assembled in store as the instructions are not very good and are depicted by diagrams, with very little text.Date published: 2017-03-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Mahoni from You pay for what you get... Excellent rack. Well designed, strong, easy to use and looks good.Date published: 2016-03-29Rated 4 out of 5 by Dutchbloke50 from Thule EuroRide 941 2 Bike Carrier Over all a great product, which I would not hesitate to recommend. One thing to be aware of is the positioning of the tow bar electric socket. In my case the cross bar that has the tow ball receptacle on it, obscured access to the lighting bar socket. No problem, I just turned the electric sockets upside down and .....sorted!Date published: 2015-08-26Rated 4 out of 5 by WalBob43 from Did what said it would do! Unpacked item. Took a bit of careful reading of instructions to finish assembling carrier, but when done, after one false start, worked perfectly. Loaded bikes and then tested to see if it dipped down to open the tailgate, and it did.Date published: 2015-08-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Johnkm12 from Great product for the price Needed something simple and effective and this is it. Simple to use and really solid performance for a base-line model.Date published: 2015-08-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Peeping from Great product The cycle carrier was as expected good quality from a recognised brand. It was fairly easy to put together although a bit of muscle power was required to hold the frame while bolts were inserted. The carrier sits neatly on the car and is easy to load. We are going to purchase locking holders just as extra security. Overall a good buy.Date published: 2015-08-01
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase