Joie Brisk LX Travel System Bundle
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Joie Brisk LX Travel System Bundle
How can I get it?
Collection not available
- This Bundle Includes
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Joie Brisk Travel System Bundle
Meet your new sidekick - the Joie Brisk LX travel system. It features the only 3D, lightweight buggy which you can collapse instantly using only one hand. Complete with: lights out flat recline, super shady extendable canopy, and SoftTouch harness, the Joie Brisk LX Travel System provides luxury travel for even the tiniest of riders. The Joie Brisk LX Travel System is suitable for use from birth, and comes with the Joie Gemm, a Raincover and Footmuff.
Joie Brisk Travel System Features
- Tested beyond the standard weight capacity to hold up to 22.5kgs
- Suitable from birth with flat reclining seat
- Built in carry handle
- Multi-position calf support gives two comfy options
- Ergonomic handles
- Extendable, UPF 50+ sun canopy with zip-open ventilation panel
- Large storage basket holds
- Removable bumper bar with fabric cover
- Single step, ShoeSaver brakes keep your shoes scuff free
- Raincover and Footmuff included
- Open dimensions: L 101cm x W 51.3cm x H l 89cm
- Folded dimensions: L 108cm x W 29cm x H 42.2cm
Joie Gemm Group 0+ Infant Car Seat Features
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 13kg
- Intelli-Fit foam side impact protection gives optimal security
- Cosy newborn pillow provides a perfect, snug fit for newborns
- Curved base allows for rocking and relaxing
- Removable, and machine washable covers
- Retractable UPF 50+ sun canopy
- Installs in vehicle with the Joie clickFITbase or with a vehicle's 3-point seat belt
- SoftTouch, 5-point harness system with front tension adjustment
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
- Airline certified so you and baby can always travel with ease
- Tested to Certification ECE R44/04
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase