Joie Every Stage FX 0+/1/2/3 Child Car Seat
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Joie Every Stage FX 0+/1/2/3 Child Car Seat
Age: 0 Months to 12 Years
Weight: 0 to 36kg
Group 0+ 1-2-3
Half price Chicco BebeCare Easy Tech when you buy any child seat*
Click here to view the Chicco Bebecare
Discount applied in basket
*50% off marked price.
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Joie Every Stage FX Group 0+/1/2/3 Child Car Seat
- Suitable from birth to 12 years (36kg)
- 3-point seat belt installation from birth to 15 months
- ECE R44/04 certified
- ISOFIX installation from 15 months to 4 years
- Belted booster from 4 to 12 years
- Rearward and forward facing
- Side Impact Protection
- Guard Surround Safety panels
- Multi-height headrest
- Simultaneous harness adjustment
- AutoAdjust widening side panels
- 5-point harness
- Mesh storage pockets
The Every Stage FX gives you many seats in one. It offers safe, comfortable rearward travel from birth to 15 months (13kg). Then face it forward and secure with ISOFIX until your child’s around 4 years old (18kg). Finally, it becomes a belted booster until they reach the age of 12 (36kg). The high-performance Side Impact Protection is enhanced by Guard Surround Safety panels. There are plenty of handy features too. In the rearward position, dual lock-offs help you install with confidence. When it’s time to face forward, switch to simple ISOFIX fitting with a top tether for added security. As your little one gets larger, the Grow Together multi-height headrest can move through 10 different positions with one-hand adjustment. The harness changes position simultaneously and the AutoAdjust side wings widen. And whatever age your little passenger is at, they’ll always travel in comfort, thanks to 6 recline positions, a BabySoft 5-point harness, built-in ventilation and plush cushioned fabrics.
Car Seats Baby Toddler Child Weight (kg) 0 - 19kg 9 - 36kg 15 - 36kg Weight (lbs) 0 - 42 20 - 80 33 - 80 Height (cm) 40 - 105 70 - 135 100 - 135 Height (Inch) 1' 4" - 3' 6" 2' 4"- 4' 5" 3' 4" - 4' 5" Age 0 months - 4 years 9 months - 12 years 4 - 12 years
Age: Child Age Band: Birth to 12 Years Group: Group 0+/1/2/3 Isofix Compatible: Yes Weight: 0-36kg Adjustable Headrest: Yes Anti Escape System: No Child Weight: 0 - 36kg Depth of Seat: 61cm Direction: Rearward and Forward Dual Functionality Backpack: No Extended Rear Facing: No Height Of Seat: 85.5cm I-size: No Impact Shield: No Inflatable for Compact and Light Storage: No Integrated Speakers: No Lie Flat: No Recline Positions: Forward 4, Rearward 2 Removable Covers: No Restraint Method: 5 point harness Rotating Seat: No Side Impact Protection: Premium Travel System Compatible: No Weight of Seat: 13.92kg Width of Seat: 48-52.6cm
FREE Click & Collect
Ordering a bike?
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
If you're ordering a bike and want us to build it for you for free before you collect it, an additional 24 hours will be added to your collection date to make sure it's ready for your arrival. This will be confirmed at checkout and in your confirmation email. The store will call you before building your bike to confirm your collection date.
Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email. For further information click here.
*Halfords and Halfords couriers deliver Monday to Saturday excluding bank holidays.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase