Cosatto Moova 2 Child Car Seat
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Cosatto Moova 2 Child Car Seat
Intervening prices may have been charged
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Cosatto Moova 2 Child Car SeatHoorah! The moment they graduate to their first sit-up car seat. It’s a biggie. Apart from you, Moova 2 is their biggest supporter. It’s a Cosatto classic for a reason. This chunk of snug is tough and committed to your cutie. With unique safety features and sturdy support - Moova 2 is their cheerleader. Cheering your growing sightseer onward and upward as they leave Group 0. Hugging them as they discover the world. Protecting them with the revolutionary Cosatto Anti-Escape System. Go choose your Moova 2. Because that’s the whole point of it all. Celebrating your baby’s milestones.
Ease of use features
Care Seat Features
- Moova 2 is suitable from 9kg to 18kg (9 months to 4 years approx.)
- Exclusive Cosatto 5 Point Plus Anti Escape System. Reduces harness escapes by 90%. Result.
- Moova 2 is forward facing for front or back seat. It’s time for them to see the scenery.
- Easy to install. Three cheers.
- Handy one-handed 3-position recline. For three stages of dozy.
- Higher sitting position so they can see the world. Helps to relieve travel sickness. Bonus.
- Compatible with standard 3-point vehicle seat belts.
- 5-point safety harness with quick-release buckle for home-time hugs.
- Pop-off washable covers. You’ll thank us.
- Squidgy, reversible pop-off seat liners. Moova 2 is their padded protector.
- Unique deep waisted 'SnugFit' base for an even safer fit. This is snug security.
- Tummy pad & chest pads. Moova 2 is so considerate.
- Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
- Always be sure that your car seat and base are fitted correctly and are compatible with your child and car. Always follow the instruction manual.
Car Seats Baby Toddler Child Weight (kg) 0 - 19kg 9 - 36kg 15 - 36kg Weight (lbs) 0 - 42 20 - 80 33 - 80 Height (cm) 40 - 105 70 - 135 100 - 135 Height (Inch) 1' 4" - 3' 6" 2' 4"- 4' 5" 3' 4" - 4' 5" Age 0 months - 4 years 9 months - 12 years 4 - 12 years
Age: Toddler Age Band: 9 Months to 4 Years Group: Group 1 Isofix Compatible: No Weight: 9 to 18kg Direction: Forward Removable Covers: Yes Restraint Method: 5 point harness Rotating Seat: No
Cosatto Moova 2 Child Car Seat is rated out of 5 by 15.Rated 5 out of 5 by Day1 from Comfortable and practical We got a car seat for my little girl which was for 9months-14years. She hated it cry on and off through the journey, when she fell asleep her head would drop forwards and she could get her arms out of the straps, but then I saw this car seat anti escape straps which was perfect she not got her arms out of it yet and it’s really comfortable for her, with the seat position change her head doesn’t drop forwards and she a lot more content to sit in the car now. She looks really comfortable and it’s a lovely fit. It’s easy to install and uninstall and what a bold colourful car seat. Would recommend to anyone.Date published: 2018-06-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Tuggers from Fab and funky Brought this a month ago, great feature, easy to install and looks great my daughter loves getting in her seat, the recline is great too easy to nap in for long journeys xDate published: 2018-05-30Rated 5 out of 5 by NanaH from Great car seat Bought this recently for our 1 year old grandson. Really impressed with the quality, comfort,safety and fun design of this car seat.Date published: 2018-05-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Penelopesmama from Love this seat! My 18 month old loves her new seat! It’s very comfortable and secure. Fantastic reclinable portions for comfor while sleeping and lovely colourful design. Also very easy to fit into car. Would definitely recommend.Date published: 2018-01-04Rated 2 out of 5 by Great to look at from Great to look at bright colours Difficult to install, small gaps to work with to push straps through. Instructions difficult to understand in terms of making adjustments of which most are in other languages limited English information. Fustrating would not recommend.Date published: 2017-12-11Rated 4 out of 5 by Mafoon from But tricky but really good The anti escape system is really great, no way she can wriggle out of this one, however getting my daughter into it can be a bit tricky as the space for the arms that prevents escape prevents easy entry aswell, I have to bend violets arms at the elbow much like putting on a coat, so if she's feeling uncooperative it takes a while to get her to bend and into the arms straps and the same for getting back out.Date published: 2017-12-01Rated 1 out of 5 by Abbymumof3 from Rubbish.... I have had this for my son since Feb and it's rubbish.. I brought it just off the anti escape system than he still can get out of in 2 seconds flat. The way it attaches to the car is also pants it wobbles loads and never ever feels tight enough unlike my joie one which is rock solid. Apart from a nice colourful design I have nothing else good to say about it.Date published: 2017-10-22Rated 1 out of 5 by Unhappy mummy of 3 from Rubbish I payed over £200 for this car seat thinking it was a very good one. More fool me, this is just a total waste of money.Date published: 2017-09-03
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect from 48 hours*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store and it will be ready for collection in 48 hours time.
*Bike delivery will take four days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase