Haynes Yamaha YZF-R125 (08-11) Manual
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Haynes Yamaha YZF-R125 (08-11) Manual product description
The Haynes Yamaha YZF-R125 (08-11) Manual is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and is essential for the workshop and ideal for the DIY enthusiast. Laid out in an easy to read and clear format, with detailed photographs and line drawings, the manual offers a comprehensive guide to servicing, repairing and maintaining your vehicle.
Features and Benefits of Haynes Yamaha YZF-R125 (08-11) Manual
- Written by experts with applied experience
- Includes hundreds of detailed drawings and photographs demonstrating step-by-step procedures to guide you through routine checks and repairs
- New colour cutaway on cover to help customers find the correct manual for their car
- Improved rear cover showing real life DIY situations, content details and sample pages
- Haynes Hints provide invaluable short cuts and professional know how
- Tools Tips save time, temper and money
- Spanner Ratings tell you exactly how difficult a task is
- New sections include MOT Test Checks, Roadside Repairs and Glossary of Motoring Terms
- Quick and easy fault diagnosis, maintenance and servicing sections
- Wiring diagrams
- Yamaha YZF-R125 (08 - 11), 124cc
Covers the following models
£3.99 Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect from 48 hours*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store and it will be ready for collection in 48 hours time.
*Bike delivery will take four days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase