TomTom GO Professional 6200 Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
TomTom GO Professional 6200 Sat Nav with Full Europe MapsThe TomTom GO Professional 6200 Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps is a professional sat nav for large vehicles.
Imagine a route that's tailored to your truck, coach or van. TomTom GO Professional brings you better ways to drive efficiently. It has Lifetime Map updates over Wi-Fi®. It even guides you to truck, van and bus POIs like fuel stations or parking, carefully selected from DKV, Les Routiers and ParkYourBus. It can read out your text messages and enable Google Now™ and Siri from your smartphone while you focus on the road. Now with Stopped traffic alerts plus real-time TomTom Traffic on your truck sat nav, your drive will be safer and more efficient than ever.
TomTom GO Professional 6200 Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps Extra Info
- Dedicated truck, van and coach points of interest. Find 50,000 truck, van and coach fuel stations, parking spots, service center's carefully selected from DKV, ParkyourBus and more.
- Updates via Wi-Fi® .Get the latest maps and software for your TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL via built-in Wifi. No computer needed.
- Stopped traffic alerts. Avoid sudden braking with imminent traffic and accident blackspots alerts on your truck sat nav.
- Lifetime large vehicle maps. Be aware of road changes with large vehicle map updates at no extra cost for the useful life of your product.
- 1 year TomTom Traffic. Intelligent routes that avoid traffic in real-time and help you to arrive on time.
- 1 year TomTom Speed Cameras. Avoid costs with speed camera alerts that inform you of the limit, wherever you are
- Smartphone Messages. Your TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL reads out phone messages with your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.
- Hands-free calling. Drive more safely by making and receiving calls hands-free. Simply connect your phone via Bluetooth® and go.
What's in the box
- TomTom Go Professional 6200 HGV Sat Nav FE LTM
- Active magnetic mount
- USB cable and charger
- User documentation
- Adhesive Disk
Battery Life (hours): Up to 2 Hours Bluetooth Handsfree: Yes Fuel Efficient Routing: Yes Lifetime Map Updates: Yes Mapping: UK, ROI & Full Europe Safety Camera Updates: Yes Screen Size: 6" Traffic: Yes Type: HGV Sat Nav
TomTom GO Professional 6200 Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps is rated out of 5 by 17.Rated 5 out of 5 by Marita1 from TomTom pro 200 Excellent piece of kit. Make my job 100% easier as I’m not taking turnings that are not suitable for my vehicleDate published: 2018-06-23Rated 1 out of 5 by Cruela from Would be excellent if worked for longer than 5 months Bought this in November was working fine until it shut down then would not come back on. At this point had it for approx 4-5 months. Returned to Tom tom who sent out reconditioned unit as it could not be repaired. Had to send this one, the second unit, back as it would not show live traffic. Received the third unit yesterday on 19/6/18 used it at work today which is fine if u just want a car sat nav and not a truck one. £300 wasted and sick of sending faulty ones back. Avoid like the plague and chose another makeDate published: 2018-06-20Rated 5 out of 5 by fran266 from 6200 truck Sat Nav This is TomToms top of the range Sat Nav for HGV drivers. The unit is very nicely sized and very easy to set up and start using( please see the however at the end). The live traffic feature is fantastic and everytime ive hit traffic its been bang on how long it would take to clear. The bluetooth feature is great and friends say its very clear speech their end...overall its a very nice system. HOWEVER..... ive found a glitch when setting up the truck specifications as im in the UK id expect to be able to set the height and weight in Feet/inches and weight to Tonnes however there is not. the unit i purchased will only let me enter feet/inches and the weight automatically turns to LBS pounds then if i change the settings to tonnes the height automatically turns to meters. Also it will send you down 7.5 limits as if there access approved and finally saved locations are recorded by the name of roads, i couldnt work out how to alter so i could enter a company name. sadly i have returned the unit as ive found a Sn***er much betterDate published: 2018-06-09Rated 3 out of 5 by gosssmith from Tom Tom moves backwards Whilst the truck features work well from the navigation point of view, the sim card and ota updating also great, the hands free Bluetooth feature is very poor quality. It is not made clear either whether speed cameras are updated free for life or not. With my 500 they were. The inability to import bmp thumbnails for pois is pretty inexcusable, the manufacturer claiming that this is because if their new software. Rot. It's been like this ever since they locked the devices so that you are unable to browse the hard drives and sd cards, yet the seem to be able to provide tiles for their own provided pois. Perhaps if they were to reveal the big secret as to the format used it might be possible to convert the bmps, meaning my screen would not be peppered with useless squares diamonds and pentagons. The mobile app crashes every time it is used, and seems to be incompatible with Android 4.3. I have uninstalled the app as useless. I also experienced trouble registering the device to my account since MyDrive refused to allow me to register a second device. This was finally resolved after several phone calls. TomTom used to be great. It's my device, and i expect to have control over it as you used to have. This potentially great product is seriously spoilt by its incompatability issues, poor Bluetooth & bmps. Garmin next time.Date published: 2018-05-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Mellor3456 from Top quality SatNav I spent a bit extra on purchasing a SatNav to get additional features like WiFi and voice control. It’s really meant for professional drivers - truckers and road warriors, so deliciously overkill for a retired social and pleasure driver! The screen is huge, the sounds are suitably loud. The user interface is the same as my wife’s less comprehensive model, which makes for rapid familiarisation. The connection to the stand is infinitely better than on previous models and helps to stow it out of sight. Full Europe maps will be invaluable in the summer. In summary, an excellent device but a tad pricey. Highly recommended!Date published: 2018-04-22Rated 5 out of 5 by K88uly from Great product Great product brilliant features, east to use and lots of options.Date published: 2018-03-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Tonyarms from Very pleased Very good price for a great hgv Sat Nav, would recommend to all truck driversDate published: 2018-01-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Rafal27 from Good stuff the best navigation I have.Finally TomTom whych running smoothly without any jams.I can recommend it to any hgv driver.Date published: 2018-01-15
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase