Halfords quality and product development policy aims to offer products which exceed customer expectations in terms of safety, performance and value for money. Through fresh insights and customer-focused innovation, we also offer stylish and fun products
Halfords quality and product development policy aims to offer products which exceed customer expectations in terms of safety, performance and value for money. Through fresh insights and customer-focused innovation, we also seek to offer stylish and fun new products for everyone.
Halfords Advanced Professional Hand Tools come with a Lifetime Guarantee
Should a Halfords Advanced Professional Hand Tool fail whilst being used for the purpose and in the manner for which it was designed, it will be inspected and replaced. Simply return the product to your nearest Halfords store and we will arrange a replacement for you.
- Misuse of the product will immediately invalidate the Lifetime Guarantee.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tool cases are not included in the guarantee.
Halfords are committed to:
Product & Services
Ensuring our products meet the requirements of our own technical specifications exactly. By taking into account all appropriate British, European and International standards and ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice.
Own Brand Development
- Achieving rapid introduction of new and improved products by adopting a disciplined and customer focused approach to product development.
- Keeping abreast of new concepts and technologies within our chosen product ranges, evaluating product concepts and assessing competitor products.
- Working closely with key suppliers to create and deliver a product offer in an efficient and effective way, consistently meeting our rigorous specifications.
- Ensuring the Halfords brand is synonymous with the supply of safe, innovative products and services, taking fully into account any environmental and social issues.
Sharing the experiences and lifestyles of Halfords customers and using their valuable insights to continuously improve our product offers. If you have feedback on any of our products or services please talk to a member of staff in-store, call our customer service team or you can submit your product reviews directly online.