Topeak Race Rocket HPX Hand Pump
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Topeak Race Rocket HPX Hand Pump
Intervening prices may have been charged
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Race Rocket HPX Hand PumpThe Topeak Race Rocket HPX Hand Pump is a convenient sized pump which enables you to fit into you pocket or bag! This super slender barrel with longer stroke can inflate up to a whopping 160psi no problem!
This features an extendable hose for better use and an optional centre mount bracket!
Topeak Race Rocket HPX Hand Pump Extra Info
- Aluminium pump design, for a stylish look.
- Longer barrel, increasing air movement per stroke.
- Offers a side mount bracket or optional centre mount bracket.
- Size: 25x2.6x2.1cm.
- Weight: 109g.
Topeak Race Rocket HPX Hand Pump is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by S73V3 from Excellent, Quick, Quality After a few failed cheap attempts at a pocket pump! I decided to buy this one. Should of paid a little extra in the first place! I usually like to buy things once. With the long barrel your pumps give you a return quickly. Great purchase. A*****Date published: 2018-03-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Bryn77 from Good Quality Easy to Use Great compact pump, easy to use with either presta or schraeder type valve due to the neat dual connector. Pumps well for its compact size, only slight downside for me was due to the shape of the down tube on my road bike, the bracket didn't fit quite as well as I'd have liked. Overall very pleased with this itemDate published: 2014-02-11
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase