Avid Professional Bleed Kit
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Avid Professional Bleed Kit
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Avid Professional Bleed Kit
The Avid Professional Bleed Kit is perfect for maintaning your break systems. With improved sealing and durability, new rotating metal hose fittings, this kit is a must have for all mechanics.
Avid Professional Bleed Kit Extra Info
- High volume hose with clamp
- NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
Avid Professional Bleed Kit is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 5 out of 5 by Aide46 from Good Good overall kit, almost all you need although it is missing the dot fluid and an elastic band/toe strap/ cable tie that you need to have to do the bleed. I do like the fact that it comes with extra rubber seals so you should be able to fix them when the original seals perish. I also like the fact that it comes with an 8mm crow foot for torquing the cable up. The syringes themselves are fairly comfortable to use and seem to be built well. Seemed to bleed brakes easyDate published: 2018-04-23Rated 3 out of 5 by scottyw from SRAM Brakes Bleed Kit Excellent kit that made the brakes easy to bleed. Few things missing that you still require such as BRAKE FLUID!! and a retainer strap to restrain the brake lever when bleeding it.Date published: 2017-10-26Rated 5 out of 5 by GHertsWheelers from The Bleed Kit to Get After trying the Standard Avid Bleed Kit (although it does come with a bottle of 5.1 Dott Fluid) is cheap and not fit for purpose. The Pro Kit on the other hand is far superior and well worth the extra money.Date published: 2016-08-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Mikesnest from Avid Bleed Kit It takes a bit to get used to, my advice is to watch the video on the halfords web site. If you need to bleed your brakes this is the only way.Date published: 2015-06-10
£3.99 Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect from 48 hours*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store and it will be ready for collection from 48 hours.
Bike delivery will take four days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase