Ergon Grips GS2
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Ergon Grips GS2
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Ergon Grips GS2The Ergon Grips GS2 bring you that much desired and very much required extra grip and control over your ride. Built with marathon racers in mind, you get the best ergonomic fit, grip, control and an additional bar end. Without compromising on good-looks, you can easily adjust the grip and bar end independently.
Ergon Grips GS2 Extra Info
- Premium grip constructed to a high ergonomic standard
- The grips unique internal construction supports the hand
- Same great shape as the GS1 but with the addition of a bar end
- Grip and bar end can be independently adjusted
- 230 grams per pair
Ergon Grips GS2 is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 4 out of 5 by SteveCl from Great quality grip use this and very comfortable indeed. Easy to install too.Date published: 2018-03-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Shaun54 from Ergon grips Due to snow I have not been on a long ride, over a short distance they are very comfortableDate published: 2018-03-05Rated 5 out of 5 by aitch9 from excellent Had the original standard Boardman grips on bike from new, wanted something more comfortable so had these fitted at Halfords, best thing ive ever bought, no more wrist ache and the ability to change hand position on the grips is so much better and are fully adjustable to suit the rider. Will never go back to the other grips.Date published: 2017-02-21Rated 5 out of 5 by MrReviewSpark from Good comfortable grips I chose these grips as i've used Ergon Grips in the past. Specifically the GP3 Grips. These were on someone's bike I was using and i found them incredibly comfy. As the bike i recently purchased had awful grips I decided to upgrade. The GS2s have a smaller but still very comfortable "Palm wing" and have great grip. I cannot fault them. No more wrist ache and the bar clamp design means these things do not twist. Even when im using a deathgrip. The White variant is a little more flashy too however can pick up a bit of dirt if you've been playing with an oil'y chain or what not. Easy enough to clean with some water and rag.Date published: 2015-08-21
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase