Stans No Tubes Cyclocross Tubeless Kit (700C)
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Stans No Tubes Cyclocross Tubeless Kit (700C)
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Stans No Tubes Cyclocross Tubeless Kit
The Stans No Tubes Cyclocross Tubeless Kit will fit most 700c cyclocross rims measuring 17mm to 21mm wide. If the rim section is deeper than 38mm then Threaded Valve Extenders are recommended. Convert your existing wheel set to a tubeless version with total ease with this kit.
Met Crossover Bike Helmet Extra Info
- 2 molded rim strips
- Integrated Valve
- 1 bottle of Stan's tire sealant
- 1 roll of universal kit tape
- If rim section is deeper than 38mm, valve extenders are recommended
Stans No Tubes Cyclocross Tubeless Kit (700C) is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 1 out of 5 by Ally2017 from Incomplete kit. Halfords team won't touch it! This kit is incomplete. I ordered it because the halfords said they would fit it and it would only take an hour. Then they changed their minds. They said I had to order metal strips for my wheels and also valves. They also said it would take a lot of hours to do and a lot of messing about trying to fit it and decided that they'd rather not try. Point being: halfords say this is an incomplete kit and very difficult to fit, so don't buy it.Date published: 2017-06-02Rated 3 out of 5 by Racin99 from Stans notubes cx kit Taping up the rim was easy. Opening up the inner valve hole to 3/8 diameter was easy. Fitting the rubber with the valve was easy but this appeared to thin out on each side of the valve requiring more packing tape to get the rubber to go up under the lip of the rim, but not that difficult. Fitting the tyre and getting it seated correctly on the rim, relatively easy with a compressor. Pushing the tyre off the rim so to enable the solution to be poured into the tyre, also relatively easy. Getting the tyre to seal/ stop losing air, a nightmare. Allow a couple of days of bouncing, shaking and adding more solution for each wheel. Try not to be too disappointed the next morning when you discover the tyre flat, you're only a couple of days from success!!Date published: 2016-09-28
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase