FSA Powerbox Carbon Road ABS Crankset
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
FSA Powerbox Carbon Road ABS CranksetThe FSA Powerbox Carbon Road ABS Crankset has Hollow carbon arms with a UD carbon finish and the 386Evo 30mm AL7050 alloy axle fits every frame (except BB90, purchase BB separately). It's simple to use thanks to the Auto Zero feature: every time you stop pedalling for 3 seconds or more your power2max "re-zeros", so no need to re-zero manually.There is no cadence magnet needed: so you don't need to install a cadence magnet on your bike. Your power2max calculates cadence precisely using its internal accelerometer. It's precise as the meters deliver state of the art data by achieving an accuracy of 2% or better including all environmental influences. It achieves this accuracy thanks to it's refined design and high quality manufacturing processes. It's ANT+ compatible, so the power meters use the ANT+ standard to transmit data wirelessly to your bike computer. The ANT+ standard guarantees reliable transmission and offers a large number of bike computers to choose from. Bluetooth ready and can be upgraded to transmit the data wirelessly not only with ANT+, but also via Bluetooth communication (with purchase of firmware upgrade).
FSA Powerbox Carbon Road ABS Crankset Extra Info
- ANT+ compatible & Bluetooth ready
- Battery life: 300 to 400 hours of use (6,000 to 12,000km)
- Weight: 585g
- UD carbon finish
- Fits Shimano and Sram 10-11 speed systems
- AL7075 Torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts
- AL7075 100% CNC chainrings
- Designed, engineered and made in Germany
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase