PowerTap P1 Pedal Powermeter Set
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
PowerTap P1 Pedal Powermeter SetThe PowerTap P1 Pedal Powermeter Set is a simple, intelligent and uncompromising on design that provides the same proven PowerTap accuracy and reliability.
PowerTap P1 Pedal Powermeter Set Extra Info
- Easily mounts to any crank providing a true “plug-and-play” experience
- Dual band ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART for compatibility with a multitude of head units and smart devices
- The independent measurement opens the possibility for a new set of pedaling metrics
PowerTap P1 Pedal Powermeter Set is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 1 out of 5 by NINeil from Overpriced, buggy and poor warranty support. Avoid Bought a pair of Powertap pedals, to help with my training but to be honest they've been nothing but hassle. They're easy to fit, but they constantly throw up an error message saying the right pedal is missing and despite constant firmware updates and battery cover replacement there's no improvement. Coupled with the fact that PowerTap have a very poor warranty and charge £140 for a service to fix any issues, it ends up being a very expensive way to get some power data.Date published: 2018-06-26Rated 4 out of 5 by Jaybask from P1 review These dual sided power pedals are a great training aid and good for use in Grand fondo type events, I would not use them for Crit racing, I have already scrapped my right pedal on the tarmac coming out of a hairpin corner at speed! They are a wee bit heavier than the Vector 3 pedals but are very consistent and the powertap app works very well, I have used these with the tacx smart trainer and garmin vector 2's and they give a true and consistent reading every time You can use look Leo cleats but they are tight to the sole of th shoe, the wellgo cleats supplied are thicker and give more room although th the red cleats supplied give far too much float for me so I ordered the grey ones from china @ c.£8 (they are c.£18 in U.K.) Very easy to callobrate and switch between bikes Great product would recommendDate published: 2018-01-19
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase