Thule Dynamic 800 320 Litre Roof Box Gloss Black
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Thule Dynamic 800 320 Litre Roof Box Black GlossWith the Thule Dynamic 800 320 Litre Roof Box Black Gloss, there's no need to worry about being slowed down as it has fantastic aerodynamics and diffuser technology. It's easy to mount, thanks to its pre-installed power click system, and its dual side opening makes it easier to use.
Thule Dynamic 800 320 Litre Roof Box Black Gloss Extra Info
- Power click system pre-installed
- Dual side opening to allow loading from both sides
- Central locking to increase security
- Aerodynamic design with diffuser technology
- Dimensions: 206cm x 84cm x 34cm (LxWxH)
- Load capacity: 75kg
- Weight: 18kg
- Volume: 320 litres
- 5 year warranty
- Fits Square, Aero or Wing Roof Bars
- Make a note of the key number on your roof box key. If you need a spare key Click Here
Note: Thule roof boxes are compatible with all roof bars
Boot Equivalent: Medium - VW Golf Colour: Black Fitting Time: 5 minutes Load Capacity: 75kg Locking Mechanism: Yes Mounting System: Power Click Size: 320L Type: Roof Box Type of Opening: Dual Opening Volume: 320 Litres Weight: 18kg Width across roof: Full
Thule Dynamic 800 320 Litre Roof Box Gloss Black is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Vaughn48 from Thule dynamic roof box dynamic roof box is the quietest roof box I have ever had even driving at 70 miles ph on the motorway there was very little noise or buffeting . I'm not very practical person manage to get The roof box on and off the car completely on my own . I also brought the internal bags and also the ski carriers to fit inside , A great addition . As you can expect Thule are more expensive than everybody else however if its design and quality you want you have to pay for it , and it's well worth it .Date published: 2016-12-06Rated 1 out of 5 by tiguan77 from Stolen from our car roof in minutes The Thule Dynamic 800 is a great roof box, but has one fatal flaw. It seems the locking system is not fit for purpose for such an expensive piece of kit. Ours was stolen directly from the roof of our car overnight, despite it being locked down securely with the Thule locking system and despite the car being parked outside our front door. We caught the whole thing on CCTV and it was shocking to see how easy it was for a single thief to open the locks so quickly and quietly that the car alarm wasn't even triggered. Once he had it open it was very simple for him to loosen the clips and then remove the whole box in a matter of minutes. And then it was gone. Car Insurance companies don't make it worth claiming for this kind of theft and neither do home contents insurers, which basically leaves us high and dry. Was nice while it lasted, but basically if want to buy a Thule Dynamic roof box make sure you take it off your car every night and keep it secure indoors. That or keep a ready supply of cash to keep buying new ones each time a thief casually strolls off with it during the night.Date published: 2015-07-10
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase