Driving Test Success All Tests 2016 Edition PC
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Driving Test Success All Tests 2016 Edition PC
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Driving Test Success All Tests 2016 Edition PCThe Driving Test Success All Tests 2016 Edition PC is the UK’s most complete learner driver pack. This pack contains EVERYTHING you need to pass first time or your money back (T&C’s apply). Practise the entire official Theory Test revision question bank, sit unlimited Hazard Perception tests, watch over 35 practical driving lesson tutorials, read the latest digital edition of The Highway Code, watch a full mock driving test in action, plus much, much more!
Driving Test Success All Tests 2016 Edition PC Extra Info
- Practise EVERY official revision question from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, the people who set the test.
- Suitable for learner car drivers, motorcyclists and trainee driving instructors in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Sit unlimited mock tests including interactive case study questions, just like the real test.
- Includes official DVSA explanations and references to the Highway Code to help you learn and understand the correct answers.
- Customise your learning using questions that you have not yet seen, or have previously answered incorrectly.
- Keep a track of your progress and find out when you’re ready to sit the real test.
- Printable workbook and exam papers.
- Optional voiceover to help those with reading difficulties or dyslexia. Available in English, Urdu, Punjabi, Polish and Arabic.
- Practise interactive video clips in HD covering a wide variety of environments and road conditions to help prepare you for your test.
- Watch the official DVSA introduction video and sample CGI video clips.
- Sit unlimited mock tests using high quality video clips.
- Take a full CGI mock test, just like the official test.
- Review each clip to find out where each hazard develops and how to score maximum points.
- Analyse your performance and find out when you are ready to sit the real test.
- Discover how the test is marked, what the anti-cheating system looks for and much more.
- Watch over 35 brand new video tutorials covering all the essential routines and manoeuvres that you may be tested on in your exam.
- Join Sandra MacDonald-Ames, the BBC1 Driving Expert from "So You Think You Can Drive?" to revise and refresh the essential skills taught to you by your Approved Driving Instructor before and after lessons.
- Read, search and print the latest digital edition of The Official Highway Code.
- Watch a full mock test and discover exactly what happens on the big day! Includes Independent Driving and a full examiner debrief at the end of the test.
- Need help remembering your braking distances? Use this interactive simulator to customise the speed, road conditions and weight of your car to find out how each of these factors affects the overall braking distance of your vehicle.
- Practise every official DVSA Show Me, Tell Me question that you could be asked on your test, plus step-by-step video tutorials.
- Transfer the Theory Test voiceover to your MP3 compatible device to practise on the move.
£3.99 Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect from 48 hours*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store and it will be ready for collection in 48 hours time.
*Bike delivery will take four days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase