Garmin DriveAssist 51LMT-D with Full Europe Maps 5" Sat Nav
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Garmin DriveAssist 51LMT-D with Full Europe Maps 5" Sat Nav
20% off a range of sat navs
Discount already applied
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Garmin DriveAssist 51LMT-D with Full Europe Maps 5" Sat NavThe Garmin DriveAssist 51LMT-D with Full Europe Maps 5" Sat Nav has a pinch-to-zoom display and built-in dash cam that records your drive, automatically saving collision footage on impact. Camera-assisted driver alerts such as Forward Collision and Lane Departure provide greater awareness. It comes preloaded with FREE lifetime map updates for the UK, Ireland and Full Europe (45 countries) and Garmin Digital Traffic. Pair DriveAssist with your compatible Garmin smartwatch to receive navigation, find my car and driver alerts right on your wrist. Other features include Bluetooth hands-free calling, voice-activated navigation, onscreen smart notifications, incident notification and much more. Enhance your journey with real-time parking information, Live Track feature and TripAdvisor data.
Garmin DriveAssist 51LMT-D with Full Europe Maps 5" Sat NavExtra Info
- Advanced sat nav with built in dash cam and camera-assisted driver alerts
- Bright 5-inch capacitive touch, pinch-to-zoom display
- Preloaded with detailed maps of the UK, Ireland and Full Europe (45 countries) with FREE lifetime map updates
- Free Garmin Digital Traffic via DAB provides reliable traffic alerts to avoid incidents and congestion on your route
- You’ll know how many minutes of delay to expect and if there are any possible detours. It can even confirm whether or not you are on the fastest route
- Live parking information for on and off street parking at your destination
- Built-in dash cam continuously records your drive and automatically saves files on impact; GPS records where and when events occurred
- Incident notification feature sends text message with your vehicle location to a pre-determined phone contact if an incident occurs
- Forward Collision Warning alerts if you drive too closely to the car ahead
- Lane Departure Warning alerts if you drift off the road or into oncoming traffic
- Go Alert notifies you when stopped traffic ahead begins moving
- Garmin Real Vision feature displays camera view when approaching select destinations, and an arrow points exactly where you need to go
- Driver awareness features include alerts for dangerous curves, speed changes, railroad crossings, animal crossings, speed cameras and more
- Fatigue warning suggests break times and potential rest areas ahead after hours of driving
- Active Lane Guidance with voice prompts will guide you to the proper lane for your route photoReal and Bird’s Eye junction views help you navigate junctions with ease
- Garmin Real Directions provides detailed guidance using landmarks and traffic lights
- Pair your smartphone and your sat nav via Bluetooth to get hands-free calling, voice-activated navigation and smart notifications for calls, texts and other alerts straight onto on your sat nav screen
- Pair DriveAssist with your compatible Garmin smartwatch to receive navigation, find my car and driver alerts right on your wrist
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easier-than-ever map and software updates when connected to a Wi-Fi home network
- Live Track allows drivers to share their routes with others
- Travelapse feature allows to turn long hours of driving footage into a short video recap of the adventure. By downloading the free Garmin VIRB app, you can create Travelapse videos to watch and share them on social media
- TripAdvisor ratings for travel points of interest (POIs) such as hotels, restaurants and attractions
- Foursquare points of interest data add millions more new and popular places like restaurants, shops, services and more to your search
Compatible with Garmin BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera (sold separately)
What's in the box
- Garmin DriveAssist 51 LMT-D
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- Vehicle power cable/lifetime traffic antenna
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
Battery Life (hours): Up to 30 Minutes Bluetooth Handsfree: Yes Lifetime Map Updates: Yes Mapping: UK, ROI & Full Europe Safety Camera Updates: Yes - Safety camera alerts include fixed, mobile hand held, average & red light cameras Screen Size: 5" Traffic: Yes Type: Sat Nav Voice recognition: Yes
Garmin DriveAssist 51LMT-D with Full Europe Maps 5" Sat Nav is rated out of 5 by 21.Rated 1 out of 5 by Damon1984 from Testing done the problem is the processor I took the memory card out for camera storage and the sat nav works for 7 hours without freezing or loosing satalight! Leave the card in and it freezes all the time after 1 hours useage put the blowers o freezing and you might delay this for another hour if lucky.. I will be getting a lower model with no camera on it.. product should be recalled it's that badDate published: 2018-04-12Rated 3 out of 5 by Upsengineer from Does not detect live mobile camera vans I bought this sat nav 2 month ago and I travel the uk, This garmin takes you to old stone pillared roads and does not warn you about live mobile vans . Good features is that it records and you press save ,but then again every so often you have to format your card .Date published: 2018-02-24Rated 2 out of 5 by Draygon from Product might be broken Keeps freezing up... right inconvenient more so when your in londonDate published: 2018-01-26Rated 4 out of 5 by RodHalf from Sat-Nav excellent / Dash Camera poor image quality Bought this as an upgrade from my 2598 which had been very good specifically for the integrated dash cam. 51 LMT-D is essentially a 2598 with a dash camera and WiFi. All the Sat Nav features work as expected with a Garmin, not tried the WiFi or smartphone link. Dash Cam image quality is poor, even on 1080p, not good enough to read a number plate on vehicles in front of camera - which is one on the key requirements if there is an incident. Voice command works well for most things but speaking a full address I've never managed to be successful. Can't see the point of the Trip Advisor and 4 Square and other 'search' apps - but that may make more sense with smartphonelink. Calculation and recalc is quick, seems to keep up OK, like the quick preview of the route, don't like the way history and favourites is displayed as a map, scrollable list was much better - which is what you get with voice command. I miss the Ecoroute App, which I used to records fuel consumption. As its the only sat nav with integrated dash cam - I'll have to stick with it but disappointed.Date published: 2018-01-22Rated 4 out of 5 by Fatbast from Good spec good value Good value lots of features ...it has dash cam alsoDate published: 2017-12-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Nomisg from Garmin Drive Assist 51LMT-D I like my new sat nav, it has a lot a features that I need for my car. Its funny driving along and getting various bleeps bings and phone like tones as you either drift over the centre of the road, come near to a bridleway crossing the road or indeed approaching a change in speed limit. Its so much more than my previous sat nav. The traffic actually worked on my way out of Christchurch Dorset last week, I was thrilled. The only thing I miss is a breadcrumb trail of where I have been, maybe I have missed that in the setup.Date published: 2017-12-15Rated 5 out of 5 by GrimGrim from One slight hitch. Be very careful when buying microsd cards for this item. I bought a Sandisk Ultra 16GB SDHC card from PC World to augment the 4GB card that comes with it. This card worked fine for two days before the Garmin indicated that it needed to be formated before use, but would not, however format the card. I was 150 miles from home, but very close to the PC World where I bought the 16GB card. I bought another which brought up the format request immediately, but once again would not format at which point the Garmin would not recognise either card. On returning home I checked both cards in my PC finding no problems with them. The garmin worked fine with the original 4GB card, but I connected it to my PC and ran Garmin Express which indicated an update was due (I'd updated it a week earlier on my first day of ownership) updated it and looked closer at the requirements of microSDHC cards "Minimum of class 10". the cards I had bought were class 10. After the update one worked without problems and the other was formated successfully by the Garmin and also now runs perfectly. No real fault with the Garmin, but I would suggest "Better than class 10" microSDHC cards or format them in your PC before use (FAT or FAT32)..Date published: 2017-12-02Rated 4 out of 5 by RayAV15 from Good Sat Nav Overall this is a good Sat Nav with great additional features via the dash camera but not everyone would use the additional features because newer cars already have these built in. The maps are clear and traffic alerts are good. Speed cameras detection is good My reason for not giving this 5 stars is updating so far has not worked on PC or via the WiFi option, keeps indicating lacked of space.Date published: 2017-11-28
£3.99 Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect from 48 hours*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store and it will be ready for collection from 48 hours.
Bike delivery will take four days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase