SKS Bluemels Trekking Mudguard Set - 700c
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
SKS Bluemels Trekking Mudguard Set - 700c
How can I get it?
Collection not available
Delivery not available
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
SKS Bluemels Trekking Mudguard SetThe SKS Bluemels Trekking Mudguard Set easy to attach and also adjustable to suit your bike. It’ll keep you especially safe thanks to its Secu-clips, which prevent the wheels from locking if an object gets stuck in your mudguard. So no unwanted trips over the handlebars!
SKS Bluemels Trekking Mudguard Set Extra Info
- CAB plastic construction makes this set resistant to scuffs and breakage
- Size: 45mm or 53mm
- Perfect for road and racer bikes
- Secure and easy to fit with adjustable ASR fitting on front piece
- Available in Black and Silver
SKS Bluemels Trekking Mudguard Set - 700c is rated out of 5 by 5.Rated 5 out of 5 by StarleySS from great mudgaurds Great priced mudguards reasonably easy to fit if you take your time and know a little about bikes. I've got clip on mudguards on my other road bikes these are far superior if you have the fixings for them defiantly would buy againDate published: 2017-02-19Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from 700C Trek B 45mm I've fitted these to a 2017 Kona Rove AL. A collection of nuts, bolts and spacers come in the kit, but the through bolt for the forks was too short and a replacement was required. None of the frame fixing bolts have threadlock on them, so have a tube or bottle handy. I only needed two spacers, one for the cassette side rear fixing, and another for the front brake caliper. The instructions show how to fit the front with four spacers to miss the caliper, but it didn't look right, splaying the stay too far out. I just tweeked the angles with a bit of bending of the metal. To shorten the stays I used a thin cutting wheel in a cordless grinder whilst everything was bolted in place, not a hacksaw an re-fit as the instructions suggested. If you are going to fit a set yourself for the first time allow a couple of hours, if you have done them before, I think you could have it done in less than an hour.Date published: 2017-02-07Rated 5 out of 5 by 11BT from Fits a Boardman Team CX 2012 I needed new mudguards for my Boardman Team CX 2012. This bike has all the mountings for mudguards, but also has disc brakes which can get in the way with some mudguards on the front fork. Thankfully these fitted fine, with just a little bending of the stays around the front disc calliper. They seem nice and sturdy, fit well, and don't rattle.Date published: 2016-02-22Rated 5 out of 5 by TJES from Great quality product The original mudguards on my hybrid bike fell apart and needed replacement so I plumped for these. They were a little fiddly to fit and I had to drill one extra hole to complete the fitting. Having said that, once fitted they look great and really protect me from the worst of the spray and mud during bad weather. They are even better than the factory fitted guards that came with my bike.Date published: 2016-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by JimHardy from Good looking and effective mudguards I bought these to replace some mountain bike type mudguards (those which are several inches away from the wheels) on my Boardman MX Sport hybrid which didn't do a great job of protecting me from mud and water. The guards took a little longer to fit than the packaging suggested (I had to reconfigure the front mudguard stays to suit my forks) but once fitted look really good and really do provide much better protection than the old mudguards. I like the mounting features of the mudguards and the guards look as though they should last a few years or more.Date published: 2015-12-03
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase