Ledlenser P7R - Rechargeable Bike Torch
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Ledlenser P7R - Rechargeable Bike Torch
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Ledlenser P7R - Rechargeable Bike TorchBuilt from a material to withstand knocks and dents in the most demanding work environments, the Ledlenser P7R - Rechargeable Bike Torch is a sensational performer, leaving nothing to chance. The torch offers up to 1000 lumens of white light using a patented advance focus system to deliver flawless, laser-like white light right the way through from flood to spot beam. The rechargeable torch also features fast, single-handed focusing and an easy-to-use cap switch, offer a choice of three smart light settings - High power, Power and Low power. Not only does this torch mean that you can save money on batteries and help protect the environment, you will have ultimate personal control over any lighting situation.
Ledlenser P7R - Rechargeable Bike Torch Extra Info
- Anodised black body made from aircraft-grade aluminium
- Internal battery contacts are gold-plated to ensure the most reliable power transmission
- Floating Charge System
- Smart Light Technology settings – High Power, Power and Low Power
- Speed Focus feature enables fast, single-handed focusing
- Patented Advanced Focus System optics to deliver flawless, laser-like white light right the way through from flood to spot beam
- Can be charged from almost any power outlet, including a PC (USB cable supplied)
- Up to 1000 lumens of unparalleled white light from a top-grade Premium LED
- The P7R is supplied with a Pouch, Wrist-strap, Charging Holder, USB cable, 1 x ICR 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery
Power Source: Rechargeable Battery Run Time By Mode: Up to 40h Water Resistant: Yes Waterproof: N Weight: 210g Charging Time: 5h IPX Rating: 4 Lighting Distance: 210m Modes: Low Power, High Power, Boost, Strobe, SOS, Blink Power Output: 3.7v User Type: To See USB Rechargeable: No
Ledlenser P7R - Rechargeable Bike Torch is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by 9032080 from Exceptionally bright torch An exceptionally, truly exceptionally bright torch but this level of luminosity only lasts for about 60 seconds after which the torch begins to progressively reduce the output. I'd estimate there is about 120 minutes of usable light available. Further, the energy consumption can be manged – you can choose how to manged the battery’s output. I only know all this from watching some YouTube videos about the Lenser P7R. To be honest the instructions are pretty rubbish because they don’t cover all of its features. It feels well-made and comes with a seven year warranty. The battery can be replaced with a Lenser or equivalent brand. It’s small enough to be convenient but not so small to get lost. The charging system doesn’t need the torch to be ‘plugged in’ instead the power lead is attached by a magnet. A little disappointing that such an expensive torch isn’t shipped with a 240v USB wall plug (I used an old Apple one) or a bracket to mount it to the bike. Is it worth the money? I don’t know – certainly not at the full retail price. I decided to by the P7R because Halfords had it on offer which considerably reduced the price in comparison to other retailers.Date published: 2017-10-20
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free Next Day Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect from 48 hours*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bike delivery will take four days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase