Moon Meteor Storm Lite Front Bike Light
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Moon Meteor Storm Lite Front Bike LightOffering phenomenal output, the powerful Moon Meteor Storm Lite Front Light is ideal for all cycling uses and can even be operated using a wired remote control.
Moon Meteor Storm Lite Front Bike Light Extra Info
- 2 pcs Cree XP-G3 high brightness LEDs
- Matrix LED Display
- Boost Mode (Instantly activate 1100 lumens for 10 seconds)
- Quick release Samsung lithium ion battery 18650 x2 (3.7V 4400 mAh)
- Quick release handlebar mount (fits 22-35mm)
- Quick release helmet mount
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut-off system
- USB remote control system
- Side visibility
- Water resistant (IPX 4)
- Size: 115.5 x 48 x 34mm
- Weight: 210g
Power Source: 4400 mAh Run Time By Mode: up to 105 hours Water Resistant: Yes Waterproof: Yes Weight: 210g Beam Width: 84 degrees Charging Time: 6 hours IPX Rating: IPX4 Modes: 11 Power Output: 1100 lumens User Type: Road/MTB USB Rechargeable: Yes
Moon Meteor Storm Lite Front Bike Light is rated out of 5 by 7.Rated 5 out of 5 by RaveyDavey from Fantastic light Easy to fit, amazingly bright, easy to operate especially with the included remote switch. Highly recommended.Date published: 2018-01-28Rated 4 out of 5 by lancscyclist from great light, great price This light was so much better than I expected. Lights up the darkest cycle path. Good run time.Date published: 2018-01-23Rated 5 out of 5 by CaptainSlow14 from Good light and good value Good range of light levels, very good duration at light levels good enough for complete darkness. Very good value for this performance. Only down side is that it’s a bit heavy but can’t really complain about that.Date published: 2018-01-16Rated 5 out of 5 by pm48 from Good Bike Light I have only used this light once so far and this was on a dark trail. When buying this light you get a beam which gives a good spread lighting the whole path for a long distance, but does not appear to give a distracting narrow beam.. The light has a lot of settings which take a bit of getting used to and the battery power meter is a good feature. The only slight fault is the bracket is very tight when fixing the light to it, this is preferable to it being loose and superior to a banded fitment. I recommend as a powerful all round light.Date published: 2018-01-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Kevin77 from Kevin Very good light which really light up the road. Lots of different power settings on constant beam or flashing, (even has an 'SOS' flash option).don.tDate published: 2018-01-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Mrdazant from perfect Just what I needed for riding in the country side when its pitch back. Its just like having a car light on ya bike!!!Date published: 2018-01-03Rated 5 out of 5 by aashto19 from Extremely good value. I'm really impressed with this light. The fastening is secure and build quality is excellent. The 1100L is huge for the price and is more then sufficient. I have read reviews that 400+ lumens is more than sufficient for night riding, but glad I got more. I tested doing technical off-road night riding in the middle of nowhere > it was pitch black other than the light obviously and it was near perfect. There are a lot more expensive lights that do the same job. Charge time & battery life seems for me. Plenty of modes but to be honest whilst off-road in the dark I just used the full boost mode. Really great. My only tiny complaint is it feels a little more like a spotlight than a broad beam. It makes no real difference but for the pick they may want to run with a second light with wider angles. It most scenarios you wouldn't notice.Date published: 2017-12-11
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase