Tacx Trainer Tyre - 700x23c
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Tacx Trainer Tyre - 700x23c
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Tacx Trainer Tyre 700x23cThe Tacx Trainer Tyre consists of a special rubber compound that reduces the risk of slipping, overheating and wear. The tyre is also quieter than the standard cycle tyre, which is a plus point when training indoors.
Tacx Trainer Tyre 700x23c Extra Info
- Suitable for riding on any home cycle trainer
- Special rubber compound reduces slipping, overheating and wear
- Quieter than the standard cycle tyre
- Suitable for Road and Mountain Bikes
- Not suitable for outdoor cycling
Tacx Trainer Tyre - 700x23c is rated out of 5 by 5.Rated 5 out of 5 by BigSofty from TACX TURBO TYRE I have a BKOOL Pro smart trainer & now that I’ve a turbo tyre there is considerably less slippage when pushing a big gear & when standing on the pedals on a climb. Feels much more stable with more grip. The only thing is that there is quite a lot of blue tyre dust around the turbo trainer, which I’m assuming will decrease with usage.Date published: 2018-04-05Rated 5 out of 5 by James556 from Tacx Smart Trainer So far so good. Very easy to set up out of the box. Linked without fuss to ant+ and was away on my first session without hassle. It’s well made and a smooth ride especially when paired with a quality turbo tyre. For the price, a great buy. Especially considering this turbo has erg mode.Date published: 2018-01-19Rated 4 out of 5 by Honeyman from Tacx Trainer Tyre - 700x23c What can I say at runs smooth. Bit of a chew getting the tyre on the rim but overall quiet pleased.Date published: 2017-10-18Rated 5 out of 5 by HarveyK from A great, well made tough tyre that simply does the job right. With the cold winter and icy roads, having an turbo trainer is a great tool to allow you to train indoors and keep on top of your goals. It's therefore essential that you use the correct turbo trainer specific tyre on your bike. Normal tyres simply get too hot and wear a lot quicker. Another additional benefit of using a different colour trainer tyre, is that you don't suddenly go out for a ride and forget you've still got it on.Date published: 2015-02-08Rated 5 out of 5 by GregB11111 from Tacx Trainer Tyre Great addition to anyone using the Tacx Turbo Trainers, really quietens down the trainer and much better grip than a standard tyre, distinct lack of rubber peeling off as well.Date published: 2014-11-18
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase