Garmin DriveSmart 51LMT-D with UK and ROI Maps 5" Sat Nav
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Garmin DriveSmart 51LMT-D with UK and ROI Maps 5" Sat Nav
Up to 20% off a range of sat navs
Click here to view all products in this offer
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Garmin DriveSmart 51LMT-D with UK and ROI Maps 5" Sat NavThe Garmin DriveSmart 51LMT-D with UK and ROI Maps 5" Sat Nav keeps you connected and on course with free lifetime maps of the UK and Ireland that you can easily update with built-in Wi-Fi. Increase situational awareness with helpful driver alerts for upcoming sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings, school zones and more. Keep your hands on the wheel with Bluetooth hands-free calling and onscreen smart notifications (calls, texts and other app alerts). Enhance your journey with Garmin Digital Traffic, real-time parking information, Live Track feature and TripAdvisor data.
Garmin DriveSmart 51LMT-D with UK and ROI Maps 5" Sat NavExtra Info
- Easy to use sat nav with connected features and bright 5-inch pinch-to-zoom dual-orientation touchscreen display
- Preloaded with detailed maps of the UK and Ireland with FREE lifetime map updates
- Free Garmin Digital Traffic via DAB provides reliable traffic alerts to avoid incidents and congestion on your route
- You’ll know how many minutes of delay to expect and if there are any possible detours. It can even confirm whether or not you are on the fastest route
- Live parking information for on and off street parking at your destination
- Pair your smartphone and your sat nav via Bluetooth to get hands-free calling,
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easier-than-ever map and software updates when connected to a Wi-Fi home network
- Driver awareness features include alerts for dangerous curves, speed changes, railroad crossings, animal crossings, speed cameras and more
- Fatigue warning suggests break times and potential rest areas ahead after hours of driving
- Active Lane Guidance with voice prompts will guide you to the proper lane for your route
- photoReal and Bird’s Eye junction views help you navigate junctions with ease
- Garmin Real Directions provides detailed guidance using landmarks and traffic lights
- Pair your DriveSmart with your compatible Garmin smartwatch to receive navigation, find my car and driver alerts right on your wrist
- Live Track allows drivers to share their routes with others
- TripAdvisor ratings for travel points of interest (POIs) such as hotels, restaurants and attractions
- Foursquare points of interest data add millions more new and popular places like restaurants, shops, services and more to your search
- Compatible with Garmin BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera (sold separately)
What's in the box
- Garmin DriveSmart 51 LMT-D
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- Vehicle power cable/lifetime traffic antenna
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
Battery Life (hours): Up to 1 Hour (Rechargeable Lithium-Ion) Bluetooth Handsfree: Yes Lifetime Map Updates: Yes Mapping: UK & ROI Safety Camera Updates: Yes - Safety camera alerts include fixed, mobile hand held, average & red light cameras Screen Size: 5" Traffic: Yes Type: Sat Nav Voice recognition: Yes
Garmin DriveSmart 51LMT-D with UK and ROI Maps 5" Sat Nav is rated out of 5 by 15.Rated 4 out of 5 by Tawnyowl62 from My garmin I bought my garmin had it installed by halfords however the engineer dropped it as he was putting it in the car. Unbeknown to me I should have requested to change it straight away. I used it once to find when I went to use it a 2nd time. I had a cracked screen and not covered by warranty. I have sent it back to garmin and this was in April. Was quoted £60 to replace it for a reconditioned model not a new one. Now the price has gone up to £95.81 and I still have to wait for email to confirm going through. So word to you all make sure any installation problems, ask to have it replacedDate published: 2018-06-05Rated 1 out of 5 by Jacob27 from Unreliable Got this sat Nav for Xmas, within 3 months failed to respond to voice commands. Downloaded language/parking update - now back working But for how long? Failed to report traffic jam- traffic option useless. Would not recommend this product.Date published: 2018-03-20Rated 1 out of 5 by jonnythin from Don't expect reliable mapping I bought this sat-nav new less than two weeks ago. Today (25/2/18) was the first time I used it on a long journey, to Morecambe. Unlike my present sat-nav (I see I'm not allowed to mention the make) I wasn't able to set my preferred route beforehand, so I went the way I wanted and it had to keep correcting itself. Worst of all, from Junction 34 of the M6 it tried to direct me through Lancaster, and not via the 'Bay Gateway' road that avoids it. That opened in October 2016, so I call the Garmin mapping ancient. Directions aren't always good, such as which exit to take from some roundabouts, the lane guidance image isn't very good, and the screen surface is very reflective. In all honesty, I have to admit to I regret buying it. I was asked for my opinion. That's it.Date published: 2018-02-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Leeloo22 from Garmin Drivesmart 51LMT-D Bought this for myself this year and so far no complaints, helps me a lot if I'm on my own out and about,as I can't read maps this is a lot easier to find my way around and I don't have to worry about getting lost ,no chance of that now.Date published: 2018-02-10Rated 4 out of 5 by NormskiR from Excellent Sat Nav but... Reviewing the specifications of this Sat Nav, it seemed the ideal solution for me and more specifically for my wife. We are both pensioners and need technology that is easy to use. Set up was easy with updates installing via Wi Fi. In use the Garmin is excellent with clear direction and easy to understand audible directions. However! I was particularly interest in voice control which my wife would find easier to use. Sadly it doesn't work and contact with Garmin support has to date failed to resolve the issues (still awaiting a second reply). The set up in the user manual failed to set up voice control as did their suggested work around. Even the method of performing a master reset did not work on my DriveSmart 51 . as stated I still await a satisfactory response from Garmin support. If you are not interested in voice control then this model will be a perfect solution for your navigation aid.Date published: 2017-12-31Rated 1 out of 5 by jevy47 from Waste of money. Received this sat nav for Christmas. Set it up, installed update and Smartphone Link app. Can't get anything to work on the app. To use this sat nav with live updates you need it and your smartphone on for the whole journey. Because I have opened it and installed the updates I am unable to return it in resaleable condition for a refund. So it will end up in the back of a cupboard to gather dust. Downloaded the Waze app on Play Store onto my smartphone and it does everything the Garmin can do but costs NOTHING and with only one device running. Complete waste of £140. I have no association with Waze.Date published: 2017-12-27Rated 1 out of 5 by Hotstop from Wifi update - useless!!!! I would give it ZERO stars, if I could. Purchased a few days ago, I tried to update the maps (as recommended) and it failed - says more storage space is required!! Staff at Halfords (who were very helpful) rang Garmin, who stated I needed to buy more memory as their map updates are large!! So why sell a product which won't do the basic requirements without further expenditure - and this is not a cheap product! On their advertising blurb it says "Easy to update by wifi" - if only it was! The staff agreed with me and refunded the purchase price.Date published: 2017-12-18Rated 4 out of 5 by Garn from Very good satnav with good traffic updates. An excellent product traffic updates not always correct or would get five stars .In strong sunlight can be difficult to see otherwise highly recommend .Date published: 2017-12-12
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase