AlcoSense Excel Fuel Cell BreathalyserBringing a new level of accuracy and features to the price point, the AlcoSense Excel Fuel Cell Breathalyser features a fuel cell sensor, award winning design and full graphical user interface for ease of use. It can also be set to work with any limit worldwide and is manufactured under ISO13485 standards – the benchmark in medical quality standards.
AlcoSense Excel Fuel Cell Breathalyser Extra Info
- 64mm2 fuel cell sensor improves accuracy and durability. Smaller version of exactly the same 200mm2 sensor used in several UK Police breathalysers and the award winning AlcoSense Ultra
- Accurate to -0.00‰BAC, +0.15‰BAC – over twice as accurate as the award winning AlcoSense Elite
- Compensates readings for temperature to improve accuracy
- Easy to use with a full graphical user interface giving clear, easy to understand results
- Alerts you when close to or over the drink drive limit. Easily set any drink drive limit from zero to 0.43mg/L (1.00‰BAC). Suitable for use with any limit worldwide – ideal for cross border travel
- Award winning housing design finished in stunning Polar White (housing shared with the AlcoSense Pro and Ultra which won the 2016 Red Dot International Product Design Award
- Unique AlcoSense slide mechanism protects the blow tube hole, stopping dirt and contaminants from entering the system when not in use
- Backlit blow tube hole for easy use in low light conditions
- 48mm full colour backlit TFT screen.Stores the last 24 test results
- USB port for software updates and improvements
- Battery life of up to 300 tests or 6 months in standby. Powered by 3 x AAA batteries
- Recalibration alert after 12 months of use
- Manufactured under ISO13485, the benchmark in medical quality systems
Backed by AlcoSense’s award winning customer service and support
Accuracy: 0.15?BAC, -0.00?BAC Reading Detail: 2 Decimal Places Recovery time between tests: 5 seconds Type: Breathalysers Unit of Measure: ?BAC or mg/l Sensor Type: Fuel Cell
FREE Click & Collect
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bikes that have to be ordered will be ready in up to five working days - the store will ring to let you know when it will be ready.
Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email. For further information click here.
*Halfords and Halfords couriers deliver Monday to Saturday excluding bank holidays.