Halfords Advanced Lithium Jump Starter - Up to 2LThe Halfords Advanced Lithium Jump Starter - Up to 2L is small size but high in power. The mini jump starter that can start a 12V vehicle up to 2L. The jump starter uses lithium technology, so is a fraction of the size of a traditional lead acid power pack, but with no compromise on power.
Easy to use, store and recharge: it can fit in your glove box and is ready for when you need it. With battery failure being one of the top reasons to call out breakdown services in the UK, this is an ideal way to avoid being stranded.
Simple to use: just connect and press to jump start. LED indicators show the charge level of the jump starter. It comes with Safe Connect clamps, for extra safety assurance. The Safe Connect clamps protect you if the clamps are connected to the wrong poles, and ensure that the voltage passing from the jump starter to the car is at the right level. It also has a USB port, so you can charge a phone or tablet, and LED torch, ideal for emergencies. Comes with USB charging cable, so it can be easily recharged in the car or at home.
Please Note: Product and packaging may vary slightly.
Halfords Advanced Lithium Jump Starter - Up to 2L Extra Info
- Compact lithium jump starter for 12V vehicles up to 2L
- Small enough to store in the glovebox – ready for an emergency
- Easy to use, with clear LED indicators
- Safe Connect clamps ensure safe jump starting
- USB socket for charging phones, tablets and other devices
- Built-in LED torch for emergencies
- USB charging cable included
- This unit is designed to jump start a vehicle with a healthy but partially depleted battery. For safety reasons it will not jump start a vehicle with a battery where the voltage has dropped below 3V
Click here to find out more
Dimensions: 170 x 85 x 19mm Suitable For: 2 Litre Engine Type: Jump Starter Weight: 300g Cable Clamp Opening: 30mm Lithium Battery Capacity: 6000mAh Peak Current: 300A Starting Current: 150A Type of Charger: Lithium USB Output: 5V 2.4A OR 9V 2.0A
FREE Click & Collect
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
*Halfords and Halfords couriers deliver Monday to Saturday excluding bank holidays.