Halfords HDC200 Dash CamThe Halfords HDC200 Dash Cam features 1080P HD resolution and a 140° lens, for wide angle driving footage. The night vision provides clear night recordings, making it ideal for filming during the day and in low light. The MyHDC App makes it easy to view or download footage, or adjust settings, and connects wirelessly to the HDC200 Dash Cam using integrated WiFi. The camera also includes a 2.7” screen to playback footage.
Halfords HDC200 Dash Cam Extra Info
- 1080P resolution dash cam to capture driving footage
- 140° camera viewing angle
- Night vision
- Integrated WiFi allows wireless connection to app
- The MyHDC App makes viewing footage, changing settings and downloading footage easy
- 2.7” screen to replay footage
- Automatic loop recording means no need to manually delete unneeded footage
- Magnetic mount to easily detach and reattach the dash cam
- G-Shock sensor automatically saves footage if the car is in a collision
- Parking mode turns the camera on if car is jolted when parked
- Auto Start/Stop prevents the dash cam from draining the vehicle battery
- Digital camera mode, with lithium battery and 3MP still camera, allows you to take pictures in the event of a road collision or accident
- Audio recording included
- 12V – powered by in-car 12V socket. Hardwire kit also available
- Max SD card size: 32GB. SD card not included
What's In The Box
- HDC200 Dash Cam
- Magnetic mount with suction cup
- 12v Power Cable
- Instruction manual
GPS: No GPS Logging: No Resolution: 1080p Screen Size: 2.7" Type: Front WiFi: Yes Alexa Enabled: No Bluetooth: N Camera View: Front Emergency SOS: N Micro SD Included: No Night Time Recording: Yes Parking Mode: Yes Rear Camera Compatible: N Viewing Angle: 140°
FREE Click & Collect
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bikes that have to be ordered will be ready in up to five working days - the store will ring to let you know when it will be ready.
Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email. For further information click here.
*Halfords and Halfords couriers deliver Monday to Saturday excluding bank holidays.