- Delivery & Returns FAQs
- Fitting Services FAQs
- Gift Card FAQs
- Order Tracking FAQs
If you're shopping online, we accept the following cards registered in the UK; VISA, Mastercard, Paypal, Switch, and Maestro.
If you're heading into store, we accept all of the cards above alongside high street vouchers, gift cards, cash, and credit cards. Business cheques that are guaranteed by Transax are only accepted in our Irish stores.
Unfortunately we don't accept personal cheques.
You can easily apply for a Trade Card online. Simply visit our Trade Card Hub to get the ball rolling.
Unfortunately we don't offer student discounts online or in store.
If you're lucky to look young enough, we'll need to take a look at your driving licence or passport to ensure you're old enough.
Take a look at our store locator page - just pop in your postcode and your local store's opening hours will appear, alongside their extended Christmas opening hours.
If you're on mobile, click this icon at the top of the page and then type your postcode in:
Many of our Halfords superstores do have free parking, but some car parks may have time restrictions depending on where the it's located.
If you've registered your Trade Card online and are logged into your Halfords account, you'll be able to see trade prices on our site. Head on over to our Trade Card Hub to find out more.
Yes! Give us a call on our Business Services line: 0845 077 8835*
*Calls cost 1.67 pence per minute plus your telephone company's network access charge.
The first port of call is to contact your bank and find out what's going on. If they can't find any issues, contact us to let us know and we'll see if we can help.
Please note that we can only accept UK registered cards online.
All of our orders are subject to verification. If you're one of the chosen few, you'll need to contact us to run through some questions.
We'll process your refund within 30 days.
Once it's all done on our end, it's over to your bank. They'll usually take 3-5 working days to pop the funds back into your account.
On your computer:
1. Click on 'My Acc' at the top right of every page
2. Click the Register button
3. Fill in your details
1. Click the icon that looks like a person at the top right
2. Scroll down and tap 'Register'
3. Fill in your details
First, check the dates to ensure that the code's valid. If it's within the dates and it's still not working, please contact us and we'll try and sort it out for you.
Simply send us the email address that's registered to your online account and we'll sort this out for you.
Click here to contact us.
Click on your basket, and then click 'Enter Promo Code'. Pop in the code and click Apply. If the code is valid, the discount will show in your basket.
Items don't always arrive together, but if you've been waiting a few days and you're still missing something, then please contact us.
Some of our stores' car parks have parking time limits. But if you've got any questions about a parking fine you've received, please contact the relevant store.
If you've purchased an item in store, your VAT receipt is the till receipt you received at the time.
If you've bought something from us and the price has been reduced within seven days of the purchase date, you can return the item to your local store for a refund of the difference.
Yes, you can! We offer Nectar points on specific purchases.
For more information on how to collect Nectar points, and for full Terms and Conditions, please visit www.nectar.com.
Please contact us as soon as possible.
You certainly can! You'll need to create a Halfords account and link your Trade Card to it, and once that's done you'll be able to view trade prices online. Visit our Trade Card Hub to find out more and link your card to a new or existing account.
We take your online security seriously and have a number of measures in place to protect you:
1. Verified by Visa
2. We'll ask for the security number on the back of your card when making a payment
3. Comodo site security
4. Data encryption
For more information on our online security, click on the 'Safe Shopping' tab on our payment page.
1. Select your item
2. Type in your postcode to show delivery options
3. Click on the reserve/buy button
4. Repeat for all of the items you would like to order, then click the Checkout button
5. Follow the instructions on-screen to select how you would like to receive your order and pay if necessary
No, unfortunately we're unable to arrange third party transfers between stores.
Please contact Customer Services, and have the product's item code and description handy. We'll be more than happy to email the relevant sheet to you.
3D Secure is an additonal security measure when using your card online.
You can find out more about our online security on our payment page.
Please contact your internal Human Resources team; they'll be able to confirm if Halfords has a scheme with your employer.
Please get in touch with us online or on the phone.
You can get great discounts on car parts, tools and engine oils. Take a look at all of the discounts available on Trade Card by clicking here.
Red Letter Days
Get in touch with us, and have the voucher code and your order reference number handy. A member of our Customer Services team will take a look and get back to you.
We do! In order for us to be able to Price Match against a competitor, we need to ensure a few things:
The Retailer's item is identical in size, colour etc and is currently in stock.
The Retailer's price includes delivery but doesn't include any personal/membership discounts
The Retailer is based in the UK and sells directly to customers.
The competitor's item must be in stock for home delivery, or for collection at a store within a 30 mile radius at the time of match.
We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price. This applies to Click & Collect orders only, not home / work delivery.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
Unfortunately not; we're not part of the VAT refund scheme.