Nextbase RIDE Motorcycle BikeCam
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Nextbase RIDE Motorcycle BikeCam
The Nextbase RIDE Motorcycle BikeCam is the first dashcam developed by Nextbase that is designed specifically for motorbike riders. With a fully waterproof IPx6 housing, FULL HD recording, GPS tracking and Wi-Fi this camera is ready to capture everything on the road, no matter what the weather. As well as the standard handlebar mount the Nextbase RIDE BikeCam is compatible with RAM motorbike mount systems so you can easily mount it to any bike. Dash Cams work by recording many 3 minute chapters onto the SD card. On a 32GB card this allows you to store approximately your last 4 hours of journey, then when full the device automatically records over the oldest 3 minute chapter. If you are involved in an accident the dash cam will recognise this with the inbuilt G force sensors automatically lock the 3 minute chapter that you are in and save it so that it cannot be overwritten, even if you continue to drive. You can also lock files manually should you wish to if you see something on the road and wish to keep a record for later.
Click here to view more information on the Nextbase brand
Click here for advice on Dash Cams
Nextbase RIDE Motorcycle BikeCam Extra Info
- 1080P FULL HD recording at 30fps to provide high quality footage
- Fully waterproof to IPx6 to withstand rain at high speed
- WiFi connection - link directly to your mobile to view and download movie footage
- Inbuilt 1hr battery to record without power connection
- Built in GPS and G sensor record location, speed and force data
- Bright, clear 1.5 inch LED screen for easy viewing
- Software supplied shows dual video playback combined with GPS map and G forces
- Multi-Element Sharp Lenses to provide stunning clear images
- Inbuilt image processing enhances video quality bright and dark conditions
- Easy to install with power cable and RAM motorbike mount included
- SOS data protection prevents the impact/event recording from being deleted
- Loop recording feature prevents recording from stopping when the SD card is full
- Please note - requires Micro SD card class 6-10 up to 32GB (not included, but available online & in-store)
Click here to find out more about the Nextbase range
Having problems with your Nextbase Dash Cam? Check out our handy troubleshooting guide.
What's in the box
- Bar Mount
- Power Cable
- Hard-wire Cable
- Quick start guide
- Software Disk (Manual)
- USB Cable
Degree of viewing angle: 110° Display Size: 1.5" GPS Logging: Yes Resolution: 1080p Speed Camera Alert: No Type: Motorcycle Dash Cam Wide Camera Angle: Yes WiFi: Yes Camera View: Front Micro SD Included: No Night Vision: Yes Recording Time: 5.5 Hours Sensors: G Sensor Video Quality: Full HD 1080p
Nextbase RIDE Motorcycle BikeCam is rated out of 5 by 15.Rated 3 out of 5 by alexh61 from Out of software support Please be aware that the Ride does NOT work with the latest Replay 3 software as the Item is discontinued as of 2017 and in fact is out of software support this is despite the Replay 3 software being link to from the Ride support page on Nextbase I would avoid this product as Nextbase obviously have washed its hands of it This also means that you are buying old stockDate published: 2018-08-30Rated 5 out of 5 by KeefyD from I am buying another one I went to Halfords last year to get some oil, having a mooch about and saw the RIDE on display, I have a Ghost Drift headcam and GoPro Hero 4 Black, I love my cameras, I instantly bought the Ride after reading about the hard wire and instant on function, couldnt wait to get home and out it on, it was awsome. Now bear with em on this as it gets a bit dribbly !! I used a GoPro camera adaptor to ut it onto a GP fitting, then a ral mount extension and attached it to the bike on a long GoPro selfie stick !!! I used it for aerial footage of me and the road ahead, like someone was standing up on the bike behind me filming, the footage was awesome, put it on social media everyone loved it, biker cafe chaps loved it and have bought them as well with my idea of fitting, Now, why do I need another one, well, my fault, I bought a cheap Chinese fitting that was a ball and socket joint, put that on the go pro adapter and all was well, I did go over the speed limit and my brother who was riding behind me at the time has footage on his head cam of it flying off on the M4 and just missing his head !!! The cable ripped off and the camera was seen bouncing along the M4 in lane 2 :-) my fault entirely, the fittings supplied are excellent quality and my fault for fitting crap fittings, so I will be back to Halfords tomorrow to buy another one and get proper GoPro fittings to fit again, this time no errors on my part. The recordings are superb, the fittings are great, the software is great, Nextbase are the No1 dashcam specialists !!! Buy one and you will not be sorry !!Date published: 2018-05-27Rated 5 out of 5 by micknjulie from never go out without it. excellent. everything about it works . very well built easy to use super clear recordings. day and night. i wouldn't be without it.Date published: 2017-11-27Rated 3 out of 5 by Underwaterimage from Lack of fitting options I've not been able to test the camera. It only comes with bar mount so no good for my GS1200. Hoping I can find a mount similar to a GoPro or Drift camera where the base is glued to a part of the bike. If anyone knows of such a thing for this camera please let us know.Date published: 2017-09-09Rated 2 out of 5 by DevonTraining from When hard wired buggered up engine management The camera has to wiring options. Hard wire direct to the battery with no method of switching camera power off or using a aux power connection ie lighter style power connector. Hard wire as per instructions and the bike wouldn't run. It wouldn't start almost like a short or miss-connection. Beware if you have the wrong type of bike (no idea what that might be). I also get a warning that the card that I have put in the camera isn't recognised. then it records and stores footage to the protected folder, even when I haven't tried to. Over priced and too many issues. The idea is great but poorly executed. After one use the screen showed signs of water ingress by hazing up... it was a sunny day! I have a cheap Chinese gopro knock off at £40 which gives a better product.Date published: 2017-09-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenko0129 from Fantastic Product But this for insurance and video evidence and was probably one of the best things I've done. Easy to fit to any bike and easy to use and wire up to battery.Date published: 2017-08-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Nuffskis1 from One of the best motorcycle camera Bought to replace my drift ghost that I lost. Must say it does not have all the gimmicks that a more expensive model has but is straight forward to set up and use straight out of the box. Picture quality is excellent and soft ware easy to use on a pc. Same as my car model, records soon as switched on. Mounted easy on the bike but bulky if you tried to mount on a helmet which it does not, good bit of kit and for the price. Would recommend to any biker.Date published: 2017-07-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Markf65 from Nextbase RIDE Bikecam Awesome allrounder. Weather proof and comes with GPS , timestamp, measures g forces and speedstamp. The quality of the recording is outstanding. You can link it to your mob phone via WiFi and view recordings / save / delete etc. Can't praise this camera enough. Mounted to my Honda ST1300 Pan European.Date published: 2017-06-09
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase