Do you offer a price match policy?
We do! In order for us to be able to Price Match against a competitor, we need to ensure a few things:
The Retailer's item is identical in size, colour etc and is currently in stock.
The Retailer's price includes delivery but doesn't include any personal/membership discounts
The Retailer is based in the UK and sells directly to customers.
The competitor's item must be in stock for home delivery, or for collection at a store within a 30 mile radius at the time of match.
We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price. This applies to Click & Collect orders only, not home / work delivery.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.