Find the correct Cam Covers for your vehicle

Or select your vehicle from a list

Still can't find your vehicle?

Your local store will be happy to help.

Cam Covers

Cam covers are also often referred to as rocker covers, valve covers or rocker boxes, and one is needed for each bank of cylinders in the engine.

The covers are bolted on over the rocker arms, essentially acting much like any other sort of cover, being designed to keep oil in and dirt out.

One of the best things about using Halfords is that you can buy your parts online and pick them up in your local Halfords store the following day.

Our colleagues are on hand to give whatever assistance you need. Just pop into a store and ask and we'll be happy to do what we can to help.